Reviews for Throughout Time Yr 5 New Beginnings
Dreamsb223 chapter 16 . 6/1/2011
i can't wait to read the sequel!
Didrika von Mar chapter 16 . 7/25/2006
Sasha,

Yay! A happy ending for the year. Now Noelle will have to choose between Colin and Sirius... and possibly Snape? Only time will tell, right? :) I will read year six! Keep up the great writing!

Didrika von Mar chapter 15 . 7/25/2006
Sasha,

Oh, poor Laura! She is being used. Noelle and Sirius need to get over themselves, suck it up and realize that they are meant to be!

Didrika von Mar chapter 14 . 7/25/2006
Sasha,

Oh, Noelle is just a little tease, is she not? Running from boy to boy, what could she be thinking. I do not like this Colin boy. He seems a bit too slick for his own good doing.

Didrika von Mar chapter 13 . 7/25/2006
Sasha,

Poor Noelle, poor Sirius. Will they ever be happy?

Didrika von Mar chapter 12 . 7/25/2006
Sasha,

I like that you have Slytherin win. Not all happy. Poor Noelle! She will not really die, right? And poor Sirius! Being kicked off of Quidditch team after the Noelle episode shall not help him at all.

Didrika von Mar chapter 11 . 7/25/2006
Sasha,

Oh, Noelle's become quite fiesty, has she not? I like it! It is good that she has gotten back the friendship of Lily. How long before boys come around?

Didrika von Mar chapter 10 . 7/25/2006
Sasha,

Oh no! Noelle must live! She will live, right? I do not want her to die! Poor Sirius, no doubt he will take it hard when he hears of the sick.

Didrika von Mar chapter 9 . 7/25/2006
Sasha,

Oh, I knew it was her heart and lungs! Is that the reason she could not kiss Sirius? I hope she hasn't made him sick! What is wrong with her? Will we find out next chapter?

Didrika von Mar chapter 8 . 7/25/2006
Sasha,

Oh no! Noelle has ruined everything! Why must she be so fickle? Poor Sirius, he must be so confused. She should not have been so rude to him. After all, she is the one who chose to kiss. And after he was so kind and romantic! Oh no. I am not happy with Noelle.

Didrika von Mar chapter 7 . 7/25/2006
Sasha,

Oh, so the Potters live in luxury? I would not have imagined! :) Very nice. I like the swimming scene! Do we get to hear about them kissing next chapter?

Didrika von Mar chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
Sasha,

I am back and refreshed. :) Good chapter! Poor Noelle, she really wanted to go back to France, did she not? That is too bad. At least now she can renew the old romance with Sirius! And she is friends with Severus once more, which is good. He could always use some friends. :)

Didrika von Mar chapter 5 . 7/24/2006
Sasha,

Yes! Romance at last! They perfect for each other. Poor Remus, no girlfriend. Oh well. Lilly/James and Noelle/Sirius! Good time! Haha, Sirius drinks like brother of mine. But I thought Butterbeer like Root Beer? No alcohol? Well, no matter of mine. Good chapter! I like dialogue of everyone!

Sadly, I go bed now. Will keep reading in morning! Hopefully English return normal. :)

Didrika von Mar chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
Sasha,

Maybe more detail about the quidditch next time? And oh no! Chapters are getting shorter! What will we learn of Noelle's illness? Has she athsma (I no know how it is spelled, sorry)? I hope she get better! Maybe just one more chapter for tonight. :)
Didrika von Mar chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
Sasha,

Mm, bit short but still good. I like how Sirius become sweetheart, aww. :) Is James still mean? We did not talk with him this chapter muchly, I note, but with bag. Nice of him to return. :)

Ooh, hanging! What is wrong? Noelle have heart condition? Lung condition? I hope not, she is too nice to get the sick. I hope she try out Quidditch! She good seeker, I bet!

Haha, my English... um... deteriorating? But I keep reading. You very good writer! :)

55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »