Reviews for Icy Valentine
Razzeeberry chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
A wonderful story with a happy and beautiful ending!:) i loved it!;)
Elle chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Its so effing cute! You are so awesome! :)
Hessian Jager chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
I have all these feels now.3
was hacked chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
So cute! I loved it! -favorited-
KariHermione chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
great story. things with remy do nomally have a twist.
LovableRogue chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
I love a bit of mush. and ur story did not dissapoint! thanks for sharing it made me close to tears quite a few times! the story was really sweet and ur very talented!
Rogue gaL chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
THAT WAS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE U HAVE 2 DO A SEQUEL PLZ
Rogue gaL chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
aw tht is such a gr8 chapter u write it perfectlyX
Halle chapter 2 . 5/25/2004
I read this before but i don't remember leaving a review but it's great and i love it!
TheWalrusWasPaul chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
I have one word for ya, 'Aw...'... is that even a word? meh!
Leena LeBeau chapter 2 . 6/8/2003
i love it
Rogue Star1 chapter 2 . 3/3/2003
Really good. I really liked it.
narXie-marie chapter 2 . 1/14/2003
oh my gosh. i loved this story i mean i caught myself holding my breathe as i scrolled down. this was a truly wonderful story.
kitkat chapter 2 . 10/5/2002
*tear* This was...was...so GREAT! *tears of happyness*
Randirogue chapter 2 . 5/14/2002
I just came across your works as I have just recently discovered fanfiction my self, and in the process. I've only read Icy Valentine thus far, but I had to email you about it.

I simply loved it. There is so much I want to say about it, I don't think I could cover it all and I doubt I'll remember all of it right now. First and foremost, I want to tell you how impressively smooth and natural it is. And it's so simple. I can't do simple. It always comes off as bland. So, I turned that around and I revel in my strengths of lays upon layers of subtext and subplots. But, damn! (excuse the language) You do simple so well. You captured me and had me trailing along with every word on the page. As I've said to several writers I've reviewed lately, you've done the thing I think is the greatest definition of a great and successful writer, you've manipulted me, the reader, into following indisputably into the moment of your story, into the intentions of the characters and the plot.

Second, and the only other thing I can remember at the moment, is your flair with the romance stuff. That is definitely one of my challenging areas. I can do sexual arousal within characters, but love, that's much harder for me. And you seem to do it with such ease. But isn't that the sign of success, of intense skill, making something seem easy to others.