Reviews for Cruel Summer
nightpurr1 chapter 8 . 10/8
I really like your story. I am not pointing things out to be mean but maybe it will help the talent you have grow.
First you point out how bad Harry is. I don't think he would of been able to set up to talk to headmaster and with as much damage that was done to he face even with potion his face wouldn't been in no shape to hardly talk. The only other thing is I don't think even with all the love he was feeling for Severus I do not believe he would of been able to quickly get out of bed & run
I love your story but just think of the action & movement of the people in it.
nightpurr1 chapter 2 . 10/7
A good ch. I think it would of been a bit better if you could of brought us into maybe a memory our two that Severus was recalling. That way we might have more of a emotional connections we what was going on.
That being said I would still recommend it to others.
nightpurr1 chapter 1 . 10/7
I just started reading this but I think I am going to like this story.
scgaraycochea chapter 34 . 6/8
Hi! I loved this fic!
Thank you for share it!
You are a wonderful writer!
marthapreston4 chapter 34 . 11/19/2014
The ending was perfect
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
If they could change people into house elves why dont they do that to death eaters
Guest chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
Dobby with a frying pan! I am dying of laughter!
rowenasheir chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
Stomach soother and nutrient potions? As a potions master he would also have done healing!
rowenasheir chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
That Sirius is his godfather does not make sense as Sev would have chosen the godparents not James!
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
Oh, I absolutely LOVE it! Petunia and Dudley are turned into power-free House Elves, and Dobby is in charge of them. Yeayyyyy! (I hope to see their hands and ears frequently pulled, slammed in oven doors, and so forth.) BTW, it's nice to see SS&R working together, too. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Bootsrcool chapter 34 . 6/10/2013
Awesome! Sorry I didnt review other chapters but I wanted to read the next one ASAP, so yea. Great job though. Laughed my ass off at the prank war though. My little sis cane in looking at me like a qurasi person!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
sk lxckxcmxlcms soi odf ok sd dshso ds ds;si\ sd

dlk fs of sos
tricorvus chapter 9 . 11/9/2010
Harry says 'doesn't' instead of does not. He's a 90's teenage boy. Snape & all the rest of the grown ups, or most of them, WOULD say 'does not'. Please remember that.
tricorvus chapter 8 . 11/8/2010
Great stuff. But... Contractions my friend, Harry doesn't talk like that. He uses contractions regularly. Just putting that out there.
tricorvus chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
I'm terribly sorry that I read 5 chapters without reviewing. I think that the Dursleys got what they deserved. But never enough. Were you abused too?