Reviews for Cruel Summer
marthapreston4 chapter 34 . 11/19/2014
The ending was perfect
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
If they could change people into house elves why dont they do that to death eaters
Guest chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
Dobby with a frying pan! I am dying of laughter!
rowenasheir chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
Stomach soother and nutrient potions? As a potions master he would also have done healing!
rowenasheir chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
That Sirius is his godfather does not make sense as Sev would have chosen the godparents not James!
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
Oh, I absolutely LOVE it! Petunia and Dudley are turned into power-free House Elves, and Dobby is in charge of them. Yeayyyyy! (I hope to see their hands and ears frequently pulled, slammed in oven doors, and so forth.) BTW, it's nice to see SS&R working together, too. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Bootsrcool chapter 34 . 6/10/2013
Awesome! Sorry I didnt review other chapters but I wanted to read the next one ASAP, so yea. Great job though. Laughed my ass off at the prank war though. My little sis cane in looking at me like a qurasi person!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
sk lxckxcmxlcms soi odf ok sd dshso ds ds;si\ sd

dlk fs of sos
tricorvus chapter 9 . 11/9/2010
Harry says 'doesn't' instead of does not. He's a 90's teenage boy. Snape & all the rest of the grown ups, or most of them, WOULD say 'does not'. Please remember that.
tricorvus chapter 8 . 11/8/2010
Great stuff. But... Contractions my friend, Harry doesn't talk like that. He uses contractions regularly. Just putting that out there.
tricorvus chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
I'm terribly sorry that I read 5 chapters without reviewing. I think that the Dursleys got what they deserved. But never enough. Were you abused too?
red panda with black wings chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Work on putting commas in your dialogue. Other than that, good job!
Antigone1Evenstar chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
I have to say, this is one of my favorite stories for the punishment of Aunt Petunia and Dudley. It's too funny and somehow fitting.
kitcat19us chapter 34 . 10/25/2009
great story
MISSTV chapter 34 . 6/9/2009
Wow I just read your fic and, that was...You make me laugh and see another side of professor you very much for sharing.