Reviews for Dawn
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
very good! thank you for sharing!
Irelandgal131 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
AW that's such a sweet yet bitter story! The tragedy of it leaves you feeling sad and hope that zelda will wake up some day. Great story!
Larie-chan chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
"It is dark, but soon, soon it will be time for the dawn."

What a great quote. I think it showes that no matter what, Link will always be hopeful.

Very nice indeed.
Grey-X chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Don't worry about being un-canon; for a game like Zelda II - which didn't go super-in-depth with its story like games of today - it's hard to adhere strictly to what the game (and manual) provide.

Besides, Zelda II doesn't get much respect from even devoted fans, so it's good that at least one person did a fic about it.
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
is this... an AOL STORY? AMAZING! I LOVE YOU!
Maniac SwordBreaker chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Short and very sweet. AoL stories are so rare these days, but you manage to pull off a pretty good one.

Keep up the good work.
Selah Ex Animo chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
My goodness, what a beautiful one-shot! I enjoyed it immensely; the atmosphere is sad (but not desolate), and Link ever so poigiant! Zelda's slumber was wonderfully described, as was the routine and futile actions of the doctors and sorceresses. Marvelous work!

- Selah
Jedidragoon chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
I really liked your story. You used very good descriptive language to convey the mood of Link as he watches. Good story.
Aya chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Aw... this is good material ya know?, you should write more. A sequel. Please :'(
BlackDragon chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
wow, awesome man, ive been without a computer for so long i came to see if you've added anything and to my surprise you have and its even better than i thought it would be
nulled chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
I like the way you leave the readers to guess. It has such a powerful message, this story. I love it.
Startide Risen chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Personal favorite part: "I pretend that she knows I am here. Pretending helps sometimes."

Phantwo put it best when she called it "noble and sad all at once." Poor Link. I wanted to give him a hug. The first person voice is very effective, as is the dark/dawn parallel. I was also impressed by the way you left to the readers' imagination what exactly it is that he whispers to her. That was quite nifty. Very good job!
Orion-San chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
I really liked this. It was very heart-wrenching. I almost wish that there was a happy ending, but its perfect the way it is. Very nice.
Airen chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
For "just a little writing exercise", this is really nicely done. Very simple and descriptive. Link's voice is excellent.

Another job well done, Alex.
Phantwo chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
What a bittersweet little ficlet, noble and sad all at once. Link's dedication and devotion endear me, and his plight troubles me. A sensible heart would accept the curse, but the hopeless romantic shall pursue the cure. Enough angst to keep readers in an appropriate mood, but enough hopefulness to prevent it from seeming simply hopeless. I like it.