Reviews for Conflicted Hearts
Pil chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
Please make a sequel to dangerous love affair teen titans I know it's been a wile sece you made it but please it was an amazing story and you shouldent change a thing please make a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Guest chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
One tiny nit-pick... Keiichi didn't thank Banpei when he gave him directions... like I said, TINY discrepency.
linkyss chapter 7 . 12/3/2010
gh
Shadow the Dragon chapter 7 . 10/31/2010
This story is quite good but youre better than that. Seriously NO offense intended.

That "Tears of Heaven" story is better and it has potential. Ever thought about updating that one?
Dantrag-tc chapter 7 . 10/1/2010
Hmm, Keiichi and Urd. That's a pretty good combo and it does go inside the series. I think the mangaka is more or less hinting to the fact that many of the goddesses will develop feeling for Keiichi (Belldandy already loves him, Peorth definitely has a crush, Urd probably has one too, Rind is developing a close friendship with him, Skuld might fall for him if she doesn't fall for Sentaro).

I think Kami-sama arranged for the whole matter so that his daughters would find happiness. Hell even Hild seems to be approving (Atleast she wants Urd to be happy, she is her daughter after all and even Hild is capable of love). Her schemes are so minor that all they do is drive the two together. If she really wanted to break them apart something as minor as the system force would not stop a being equal to Kami-sama

This is my second favorite Keiichi&Urd story, the favorite being Haloes by Davner
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
Wow, wasn't expecting to see this updated, but glad of it, and liked the resolution to that storyline. I do think, that Bell's always reminded me a bit of the old velvet glove/iron fist, if needed, and with how powerful she is, she could wreak havoc if neccessary, and personally, like her getting a bit jealous, not to the point that she'd hurt Urd, but that she'd want to get her out of the way if possible, and will be looking forward to how things go next as she struggles with her feelings, while urd does the same, and K1 stays in his pretty much clueless state.
Shadow the Dragon chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
This is cool!

I wish I could be in Urds place(blasting Troubador over and over) )

Please update soon.
KxR24 chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
I've been looking for a good Urd x Keiichi story and I hope you finish this some time in the future.
moshe chapter 6 . 10/17/2007
I am totaly engrossed in your story, I think that it is fantastic & well written. You are a excellent author, with a very fertile imagination, which is essential to an writer! I am really into your storyline, and sincerely hope that you will be able to some-time finish it up! Here's to you!
RB3 chapter 6 . 6/12/2006
Actually, I've always suspected that Urd might have had some feelings for Keichi, despite his relationship with Bell. Since K1 is so averse to taking the initiative, I wonder how he'll feel when Urd does so instead. She's quite forward and lewd from what I know of her. That's sure to be a sight to see.
Unknown reader chapter 6 . 5/6/2006
hello? are you still writing? please update
l33t-ninja-thug chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
hay, been reading this story ever since i found it. props on the story
Rip silver chapter 6 . 2/12/2006
WOOHOO! U UPDATED!

DO IT AGAIN! DO IT AGAIN!
Satan Junior No Super Hentai chapter 6 . 2/11/2006
yes! I thought you died or something! update sooner and some fucking, please?