Reviews for Get Out of My Head!
Can send me the lemon my email is
I dunno for Jiraiya, but Kakashi definitely isn't THAT pervert! That apart, I liked your fanfic
Pegasette901 chapter 3 . 5/14
I want read the Lemon Scene, Can you send for me?
Wolf957 chapter 10 . 3/5
At this rate, Hinata's going to be pregnant, long before their wedding. And speaking about their wedding... Something tells me Hinata may try to pleasure him as much as he did with her... Especially in the way Neji imagined it (as shown in the second Lemon) before they both got engaged with each other.

...Not sure if you're still updating and/or still on, but I hope to see more updates to this story and to see them finally getting married and having children (once Hinata's pregnant, they may need to hold back on their love making [especially Nejji] until their child is born).
Shyah chapter 9 . 1/2
Omgg i want the lemon lol idk why
nejihinatogetherforever chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
hey , i'd be glad if you can send me the lemon . heres my address,
DarkJewel55 chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
can you please send me the lemons for this fanfic if you don't mind my email is Clintasha123 G thanx
ladyliyah chapter 10 . 8/24/2015
Please send me the lemons for this story. My email is; ladyliyah
Aaliyah chapter 3 . 8/24/2015
This is a great story.
Shaylee Aries chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
I really like this chapter. I like how Neji just takes her away to the forest just to get away from people and do "it". My email address i . c o m
Shaylee Aries chapter 7 . 6/18/2015
The story has really funny so far. I like how they would always (well, not always) get interrupted when they are doing "it". My emails address is
Shaylee Aries chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
I'm not really a big fan of this couple but I like the story. My email address is
Lukalukageno chapter 10 . 6/16/2015
PLS! UPDATE!
corpus-luteum chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
ah ure such a tease!
lolzor chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
I WANT LEMONS NOW PLEASE!
1,606 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »