Reviews for Get Out of My Head!
Xx.MysticalStorm.xX chapter 3 . 5/21
are you still sending the lemon out?
Siah0216 chapter 3 . 2/9
Wait I'm so confused, why you don't write lemons? Is it like a deep reason or did you say it and I missed it. But any who.. this book is mad nice. I love it. I been looking for nejihina and this is greattttt. It is kinda like the show I mean she still is very innocent and neji is assertive .
SheWolfMedjai chapter 3 . 1/30
Did you not write the lemon merely for those who don't want to read it or for age restrictions?
danekowaifu chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
. c o m lemons awaits hehe
danekowaifu chapter 7 . 10/18/2016
Lemonsssssssssssssss~ lol
mer mer cry chapter 3 . 10/18/2016
I reallly love this chapter 3 i so wanna see/read lemon
Guest chapter 3 . 9/22/2016
Can send me the lemon my email is
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25/2016
I dunno for Jiraiya, but Kakashi definitely isn't THAT pervert! That apart, I liked your fanfic
Pegasette901 chapter 3 . 5/14/2016
I want read the Lemon Scene, Can you send for me?
Wolf957 chapter 10 . 3/5/2016
At this rate, Hinata's going to be pregnant, long before their wedding. And speaking about their wedding... Something tells me Hinata may try to pleasure him as much as he did with her... Especially in the way Neji imagined it (as shown in the second Lemon) before they both got engaged with each other.

...Not sure if you're still updating and/or still on, but I hope to see more updates to this story and to see them finally getting married and having children (once Hinata's pregnant, they may need to hold back on their love making [especially Nejji] until their child is born).
Shyah chapter 9 . 1/2/2016
Omgg i want the lemon lol idk why
nejihinatogetherforever chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
hey , i'd be glad if you can send me the lemon . heres my address,
DarkJewel55 chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
can you please send me the lemons for this fanfic if you don't mind my email is Clintasha123 G thanx
1,614 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »