Reviews for Changes
TheAdventuresJustBeginning chapter 3 . 12/5/2016
I've reread this fic probably five times now? I can't even remember, but I just keep coming back to it because the concept is just fascinating. I really love how you've handled it, mostly because I think it gives so much more credit to the characters than the original material ever did, and your characterizations really expand upon the one's that JK provides. Which is why the plot of this fic just feels so natural! It really does, and I just can't get over how much I wouldn't loved to see a scenario like this play out in the books. I love the Trio as much as the next, but I do actually wish that we had more instances of the adults behaving like actual adults, and helping get shit done. The idea that they actually managed to do their jobs and catch Wormtail in the third installment completely changes the entire scope of the proceeding storyline and your ending completely captures that potential. Man oh man, I love your style! :)
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
So sweet. Very much in keeping with the style of the books.
MuggleCreator chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
Brilliant. :)
bananasplat chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
This is just such an amazing little ficlet .
I love it so much.
Merkaba7734 chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
If only this had happened... sigh. I really like what you did with this AU. The characters were true to canon, and I really liked your Sirius and Hermione in particular. The multiple realizations (Remus, Dumbledore & Moody, ect.) of, and their reactions to, Sirius's innocence were very natural. Thank you or writing this!
jenny starseed chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
that was a really good AU. thanks for writing it.
M J Azilem chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
I thought this story had some brilliant moments I really like your disparing and confused Sirius I thought you fleshed him out nicely. Nice work.
Goddess of Idun chapter 3 . 10/8/2005
good! i would've prefered this 'ending' rather than that in the book, but i guess it wouldn't be as exciting...
Nox Noctis Angelus chapter 3 . 12/2/2004
great story!
the-widow-black chapter 3 . 9/7/2004
Wouldn't it have been fantastic if things really had happened this way? *sigh*
GYRC chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Very good! I love your style of writing, and you make this 'first meeting' between Remus and Sirius really believable!