Reviews for The silver winged falcon
PrairieRose1017 chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Very Nice! I love Celtic culture and this story looks like it could really knock your socks off with the stuff! It seems to have been a while since you updated, but I hope you do soon!
LiliAnn Jackson chapter 4 . 10/12/2005
PLEAZ UPDATE EXCELENT PLEAZ AND FAST
gawainlover for life chapter 4 . 9/27/2005
hey awesome story thought it was heaps funny bye gawainlover for life
AFreakInside chapter 4 . 8/17/2005
Your story is really good so far. Cant wait for the next chapter.
Dazzler420 chapter 4 . 9/12/2004
great stroy keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
good, apart from your spelling. soothing not southing. their not there. riding not ridding. grumpily not grumpy. for not fore. or not our. wrapped not rapt. deer not dear. shut not shout. were not where. too not to. puzzled not puzzlingly. okay, dude?
Kayla chapter 2 . 9/2/2004
Perfect! I really want to get to know Myra's brother he looks cool!

Update soon!
BillieLiv chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Okay I’m reveling who the romantic knight is….GALAHAD! But not with the head character, that would be strange, I have it on good authority that Galahad isn’t gay. The lead character will be the girls brother.

I love the myth the story is based on but I’m changing the ending a bit, because its to sad.

Love you guys,

BillieLiv
lindalee4 chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
i am already very interested in this story, and even more fascinated by the note that you worte at the botom that says that the story is not about her. Who are the pairings? Or if you can't tell me the female part, then at least reveal who the romantic knight will be. please?
BostonGirl88 chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
You got to give me more. I want to know what happens next
rrgoettl chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
...So, who's it about?
midnytestar chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
sounds like this is going to be a really great story. please continue! i luv how you write!
Kaly chapter 1 . 8/30/2004