Reviews for Vanilla
finding chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Hey, that's a refreshing change from all of the George/Yukari!post-series. And it's an interesting way to explore this side of their relationship. Very true to their characters.

It was a good read. Thank you!
phoenix of hell chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Super-cool! I actually didn't expect it to be so profound, I thought it would be something cute, from the title. It really impressed me. Keep writing.
ppiglette chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
beautiful. very well thought out, to me anyway. loved it.
Stellar Belle chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
nice, short, and very interesting! ) make more Paradise Kiss work!
shigatsutheoddone chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I liked it. especially how the words flow...it's jsut very entertaining.
yurie chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Amazing! I love ice cream and parakiss so this is love!
mentalyoga chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Wow. I am, to have an understatement, in awe. Your Parakiss works are incredible. Definitely another story to hit my fave list.

This is one of the most intriguing ways to look at the G/Y dynamic-I love it. The last paragraph encompassed the rest of the short perfectly.
iridescentwings chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
This was a fabulously written one-shot! I really liked the comparison of ice cream to the characters. And I think you captured the characters perfectly.
Dark Manifest chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Simply beautiful.
mhairi chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Very perceptive, nicely written, I like it, thankies! Keep writing!
Ami-Lili chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
O! Me likey! Very powerful...and just from some ice cream! It really makes you realize how ice cream reflects the personality. But on the serious side, it was very good. Mature, I liked how, for once, someone used big wors and real sentences. Keep 'em coming!
so-gracefulLEE chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
woah. i likie. :) please keep up with the wonderful oneshots like these...

man! i wish i came up with this concept! :P
MikanTori chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
this was a lot more than i expected, according to the title...! so deep and strong...

with this one-shot, you basically summarized the problem and structure of george's and yukari's relationship (with ice cream too ).

very impressive.

keep it up.

may i link this fanfic on to my xanga site?

i will give you full credit.

if you have any objections, please email me at mikanII

thanks!
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Wow, this is far deeper than I expected walking into a fanfiction. It's short, but very well written. I would love it if I could post this on my site (). I'll give you credit, of course. Email me at lina_suikoden if it's OK.
baneofJean chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
huge fan of Paradise Kiss- you didn't butcher it! yay! very, very good, i don't usually like internal problem crap, but this was really well-written, more to come?