Reviews for Lucifer
Griever5 chapter 4 . 10/1/2005
Dyne is so cool! Go Dyne! .
Queen000 chapter 4 . 9/30/2005
OMG...you updated...you actually updated.

*worships the ground Magistrate walks on*

but seriously; this was great! Hopefully this was not the final chapter, but if it was, then there will be an epilogue i hope?

update soon, alright? (if there are any updates to come)

ciao *waves*

Queen
Queen000 chapter 3 . 1/23/2005
wow...i hope that u will update this soon. it's fun to see Dyne poking around Squalls psychy. :P

this story has made me want to read Dark Legions all over again.

update this story soon, k?

Ciao *waves*

Queen
angel-brokensorrow chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
Interesting...I like Naja...I don't know why..but in this fic he's cool cuz he's the total opposite of Dyne...and sometimes, it seems like he's making fun of him...which is all good with me... _

I liked the parts where Dyne traverses Squall's memories, they're like...cool stuff...I feel so high right now...maybe it's because I've been reading and reviewing your stories all in a row.

(McDonald's Theme- Dun a dun dun dun!) I'm lovin' it! _ Update soon!
Kitian chapter 2 . 9/4/2004
Strangely, the conversations that Dyne is having with the serpent remind me quite a bit of those that Simon had with the pig's head in "Lord of the Flies". In other words, eerie and morbidly fascinating.

The dialogue and the writing in this are amazing; I have close to zero idea of what's going on, but I still enjoy reading. I especially like Dyne's reasoning about gravity and the forced love of Earth; very fitting of his character.
angel-brokensorrow chapter 2 . 9/3/2004
WTF! I have no idea what the heck's going on here...heheh...ok, that's not true, I think I know what's going on but...in a way...yeah.

But I like it so far. Dyne's like...totally evil and...so awful! I mean, it's not nice to look at other people's memories... *shakes head disapprovingly* However, I like the way you write it, it's confusing sometimes but I dunno, it's so capturing.

Great job and update soon! (I'm assuming there's going to be another chapter...yes?)
Griever5 chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
This is really good, I really enjoy all of your fics. I'm glad to see that you are updating regulary. This is really good! Is it a one shot? Update all your other stories quickly!