Reviews for Alone
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
A great poem fic. Very well written.
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Aww, this is very sad. I love how you depict Legolas's emotions; they're very real and poignant, especially where he talks about the trees now being silent and the friendships he shared now being memories. There's a sense of desolation, as if Middle Earth is all falling into ruin. It's very heart-tugging. And I love how you write poetry without making it rhyme.

Thankfully, Legolas seems to have met a better end in canon. :) My copy of LOTR includes the timeline Mr. Tolkien made telling what happened to each member of the Fellowship after Return of the King. And Legolas sailed to the Grey Havens, accompanied by Gimli.
Irish Anor chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Nicely done.
xowildncrazyox chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
nice. i like it
ashlyns chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
That was awesome and so sad. good job
Romen chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Too lazy to login lol. I really liked this. I avoid post-Fellowship/destruction of the ring fics because...well, the time of the elves is ending. This was very good.
Blade Shine chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Your Name Is April! ME TOO! ANYWAY...so sad...great job though.
Astievia chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Interesting poem, in a good way.
aroswein chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
This is what the woods are saying to Leoglas:Hey leggy ya got you ada's smile but you're yesterday's child to jaded... and so was sad and sorry for his ada would abandon him like I'd punch him in the face and tell him what I think.