Reviews for The Frigid vs The Fiery
h e l l b r o k e chapter 7 . 9/27/2011
I hope you update I really like it
Lmbrake chapter 10 . 10/16/2010
this chapter was a little confusing... I had to reread it, but I think i'm getting an idea of what's really going on now... :)

Rukie chapter 10 . 1/9/2008
Tis interestin. I likes it.
Mmmuffins chapter 10 . 1/1/2008
I really like this story; how you put in other known Marvel Comic characters and the ones in the movie, not to mention adding your own character. That's awesome. Update soon.
Fujoshi Laivine chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
ZOMg I like it! Update soon or else the yellow crayon gets hurt! BWAHAHAHA
Alicia chapter 10 . 12/20/2006
Update! Update! Please update!
Luna Serenade chapter 10 . 6/4/2006
I really like this story and I hope you update again soon!
Alicia chapter 10 . 6/1/2006
Yes! an update. I allready can't wait for more. :)
Hikairi chapter 8 . 5/31/2006

youre story is just amazing and i hope you continue with it!
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 10 . 5/30/2006
I like it alot. It has a great plot, and I cant wait to see how you continue on with it. All the characters character, and you are developing them nicely. Continue with the great writing and I hope you update soon.
KimonoQueen chapter 10 . 5/30/2006
What the hell is Shane's mutant power?

Hmm, I feel Shane and Pyro's relationship is... definable now. By which I mean I'm feeling it is normal which is good. Everything is making sense. Everything is cool. Other characters are just nowhere to be found but I am enjoying this quite a lot lol Yes, I feel something for everyone now. One request - could I have more Shane (yes, you've made her so appreciated that I now feel like referring to her by her name and not her 'real' name lol) info? I really wanna know more about her. She is a very intriguing, unobtrusive OC, purely because she is inside without causing OOC behaviour in others. It's great. And I don't think she is Sue-ish as others have said because, let's face it, the world is full of beautiful girls. Why can't a fanfiction OC be one? ;-)
KimonoQueen chapter 7 . 5/30/2006
closet geek chapter 10 . 5/30/2006
love the story so far! update soon.
KimonoQueen chapter 4 . 5/30/2006
ah... I am enjoying this somewhat as I like how Magneto is planning something, John's powers are evolving, and Jubilee, Kitty and Rogue have very IC personalities. However, right now (although my opinion doesn't matter since I haven't even read all you have written so far) I really dislike the relationship between Apex and Pyro on the basis that it seems so shallow. It's beginning were understated... lemme read more, up til the present, and then give you my opinion then. It's just that I think their relationship may be important to the plot but you havent written it up in such a way as to make it important to ME. Also, what the hell is her power? lol. I guess I'll find out... I cant even guess though. What else... oh, you MENTION Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch with some opinions built in e.g. Josh disliking the girl but I haven't 'met' them yet. I just have no idea what's going on. And this Bobby-Rogue problem doesn't make sense. Anyway, as I keep saying, I'll read on so at least I'm fully informed.
VedGirl1201 chapter 10 . 5/30/2006
Yay! You updated! This was another excellent chapter...keep going!