Reviews for A Night To Remember
anon chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
this is such a great start to a story... then i read the update date and nearly died... please update xx
Bleach fan25 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
So what happens next?
Hanamaru chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
drama, romance and laughs, it was fun
Forgottenblade chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
This is so well-written... I don't even know what to say...
Nelson Bannaba chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Okay, had a look at your story and it was well-written and I like your spiffy dialogue.

When Kouga said:

“Let me warm you up. Let’s start a fire.”

In my pants He thought to himself.

You really had me rolling. And Inu calling him 'Balto' - heh.
MizuSenjo chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I like it so far. You should right more. Please!
Hot Gimmick Fan 007 chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Hey great story! I love Inuyasha. Keep it going! Thanks for the review on my story!
Simplified Chaos chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Hhmm... Great beginning, I would love to see what you make of it. Please update soon.

L.A. (Author of The Truth Behind Their Eyes)
amanda chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
_ _

You will Update

SOON!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

...continued?... Well, continue it!
TheEvilOne69 chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Wow that was pretty good. I really like it, although I haven't seen much of Inuyasha, it wasn't that hard to get the basic details. It was really good and pretty humorous keep up the good work.

TheEvilOne

P.S. I was looking at your profile and noticed that their were two people. Do you guys write the stories together or write seperate stories and post them on the same name? Just wondering.
Amanda chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Damn it a cliffhanger!Well, anyways you did a great job!_But that IS gong to have to be one BIG apology from Inuyasha for callin' Kagome a slut ne? ...Later._
Lain the Fluff-Master chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Hm...when I first started reading the first few lines, i admit I was a little aprehensive about continuing. I mean the reader feels like they are walking into a hailstorm in the beginning, but, you know, thankfully I stayed with this, because this is really really, good. I'm thoroughly impressed and look foward for more to come. Thank you for the nice review. I appreciate it, but I appreciate reading this more; so hurry with the next chappy, mkay?

Later. Lain
RockPunx chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
YAY!Good Job! Please continue!
fanficti0naddict chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
thats really good. u spelled kikyo wrong. u spelled it as kikiyo when it is really kikyo
M-Chan16 chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
i love it. 'Kagome and inuyasha belong together, but Inuyasha is a thick headed dolt who can't sort out his feelings.'i've been saying that for longer than i can remember. i also dislike Kikyo... a lot. anyway can't wait to read more.