Reviews for Shining Star
Molecular 12 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Wow great story (even if it was short). Love the candles at the end, very fitting.
Kaewi chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Ok, i was NOT expecting it to end like that! Very touching, although short. I love No Exit, and it's a very good backdrop for angst stories. You should expand on this story, but keep Jesse alive and have the team work together to cure the paralysis, arm and cracked rib D Or maybe I am too hopefull ;) I would love you forever!
DreamShadows chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
You killed Jesse! NO! But-but-but- you can't! I am never talking to you again!*crickets* So um when are you going to update your stories?*
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Lovely!

I searched for the net for such stories like that, I reaaly hope that I will find more like that one.

OMG! So good!

Sivan
wolfhorse chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
WOW. Very big wow. But YOU KILLED JESSE! AGAIN! That's okay, very nicely done, but still! *sniffs* I loved your last sentence, really put the icing on the cake, if I may use a cliche. Can't wait for more!
chauncey chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
thats so sad! but i liked it!
alexis chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
that was really good.. i liked it..
brigitta1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
This is WAY OVER my expectations!

Wow, wasn't even realizing that I was holding my own breath!

And you ask me to fix Jesse? For what? So you can kill him? *grins* LOL

Loved this sad story!

very very good!
myma chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
you truly have a way with words.. love reading your stuff.. hope you finish your other stories soon :)
freakngel chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
OH wow... I simply love this. I really love it. Well done.
Animiga chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Oh! Way angst! I like how the end is kind of left there up for interpretation. Keep it up!
aniki19 chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
i did watched this episode over e weekend...twice!i also watched wasteland...e wk b4 n saw e shirtless scene...*sighs* n now i can die wif no regrets,lol!

i must say forbes march potray suffocation extremely convincingly...*sighs*

thanks for e little explanation on why it was affecting jesse more than brennan (i thought it was becoz of e height(!) or something...yeah i know..it's so lame). they nevr really elaborated on tt part so thanks!

*furrows eyebrows*

so is jesse...*gasp* still alive or wat?

i know u do have a sadistic streak n u...so...i'm assuming he did...wat with shalimar liting a candle for him.*sniffs at e thought of jesse gone...but remembered tt he could be easily resurrected* *grins*

anyway..loved all of ur mx stories...keep writing n oh yeah,cool fict!
goldstranger chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Ok now I don't feel so bad about torturing Jesse fan's with my stories. I'm told I tend to hurt him alot. *tries to look innocent*

For something written at 3am its pretty good. IF they're all like this at that hour, hell write more!
koalared chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
D*, you made me cry again! I love your stories, but do you have to kill Jesse all the time? (OK, so only twice, but 2 times to many) but then you have a couple of stories hanging out there where you can still kill him. Please don't. Keep writing, love it! :)
Lgbabyblu chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
(too lazy to log in) OMG! That was so... sad... I'm gonna cry now... poor Shalimar, poor Jesse, poor everybody except that Dennet dude. Awesome story! Keeping writing you really awesome fanfic writer person!