Reviews for Dreams of Tomorrow
yes , you disbanded team 7
Uzumaki-sama011 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
interesting
breakingheart93 chapter 27 . 3/2/2013
ooooh! such a CLIFFY! SOOOO not cool man! hurry and update already!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 27 . 11/5/2012
cool
The Lone Rurouni chapter 27 . 3/24/2012
This is a good story. Any updates planned?
TacoFairy chapter 27 . 6/25/2010
DAMN! thats a good story
Element.Flames.Of.Ice chapter 27 . 3/18/2009
such good writing...and evil cliffhanger for 2 years...
Mistiq chapter 27 . 1/26/2008
I just found your story last night and finished it this morning, Honestly I didn't really like how it started with 'TO turning into a hybrid kyubii and all the girls falling over him but it really picked up from there up to the point that I actually liked the way that it was turning out, then as I started to get to the last few chapters, I realized that we were running out of chapters before we were running out of story(if that makes sense) so of course I stop my reading to go check out your profile to see how many chapters your sequel has when...(you can figure out the rest)

I know you're busy but is has been almost a year since your last update, I'm getting slightly concerned here.
I get the last laugh chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
wtf, no action for so many chapters, and they're not particularly short chapters either...

other than that, this is a very good story plot, just that a fanfiction is usually more... compacted than, like, novels, appealing to a different audience
Tekamen chapter 27 . 11/14/2007
wow that's awesome... that must have taken a damn long time. i look forward to the next chapter.. i don't think i could last that long
drake999 chapter 27 . 11/13/2007
awsome story; i love how you had a falling action, with all the pieces in the story coming back together...then, BAM, Zetsu!

i hope the Yondaime isnt a COMPLETE bastard
thegentrygmail.com chapter 27 . 10/15/2007
yay i like it!
Flamer101 chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
oh my god. you really think hinita is going to gos from not being able to talk to naruto to praticlly fucking him in that short amount of time. the only way hinita is going to have sex with naruto is if he rapes her.

hmm that would be a good read actually naruto raping hinta.
TheAlmightyHachu chapter 27 . 8/4/2007
Really interesting story, and I liked how you kept Hidan. Though, somethings I dont like, like how you have Sakura but it's not my story so eh. Can't wait for the next chapter.
ElliPW chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
"Is this your banana? Does it belong to you?"

"You're a banana. You are a yellow fruit that grows on a tree."