Reviews for Careful Observation
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Loved this soooo much
nayin chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
oh i really love this...i seldom read a h/g story that ginny doesnt immediately say yes to harry. good job
Caeli Quaedem chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
very nice and cute...nice touch of the first person
LordSalvador chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
awesome :)
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Oh, I really like this one. Very sweet, and fun to see Harry being the clumsy one. I thought that Ginny's reactions were very in-character too. Add to all that the consummate skill with which you did the first-person viewpoint (which is screamingly easy to screw up), and you have a first-rate work here.
Mystical Magical Me chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
yay1 brill story, you're other ones are good too, but I cant be bothered to write any more reviews. :)
Moony4Moony chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Aw...that's all I have to say.
nixtear chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
awesome
pwykersotz chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Eloquently written. Not only was this an interesting plot, but you have just the right amount of detail. Good job.
Ms. Realista chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
That is so cute! oh i love it! And you pulled it off quite well which is a little hard to do whe you're writing in past tense and in first person. When I do that sometimes I slip up and I put it accidentaly in another tense. Good job! I love this...aww. It's so cute!

Great job!

-Ray
JamieBell chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
That was beautiful! I don't normally like fics in present tense... but this was fantastic! Putting it on my faves! *checks faves box* Loved it!
Sadz89 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
du she thinks hes hott! have u not seen the movies! love the fic by the way
donthave1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
I LOVE your fanfic! It's so sweet! plz write more.
Mia chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Brilliant...it's bloody brilliant. I'm now going to search for anything else you've written. I love the way you've brought the whole vulnerable side of Harry...it's very cute. Please keep writing!