Reviews for Chit Chat
Kasra chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
This is the first Gluhen Schuldig x Yohji fic I've yet to find - and believe me, I've looked - and I'm pleased with how you handled it. I really like the set-up, and I especially liked the line "He was only the second person Yohji had kissed" for the way it follows Yohji's break with his former life and memories. Schuldig only teases Yohji with the hint of a key to his memories; it leaves me wondering if Yohji would accept it the truth or prefer his ignorance.
Celace chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Please continue this. I love any fic with Schu showing some emotion. Too bad most of them are of him being a complete bastard. Any ways, continue please.
nemothenomad chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
so yeah, you ARE going to do a sequal to this right? or at least some more chapters before finishing it? its going to have more chapters right? cuz its really really good! i want to know what was going on before gluhen to make schuldig so familiar with yohji and what was really behind that kiss and comment at the end? please continue!
Leokitsune chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Uh-oh. Is Schu going to be naughty, or nice? Please write more so that we can find out. I really like the way that you depicted Schuldig here. Good stuff.