Reviews for To My Horror
OO7O chapter 5 . 3/5/2006
yay. You are one crazy person like me!

"Ha! The short, skinny, Jewish boy prevails!"

I'm a skinny jewish girl - so that made me laugh my ass off !
OO7O chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
I Saw you on my favorites, and remebered that you had reviewed one of my stories. Your bio made me laugh for a long time! and your disclaimers rock my socks with chopsticks!

funny story
L Ducky chapter 5 . 2/21/2006
"Ha! The short, skinny, Jewish boy prevails!"

YES! JEW PRIDE!

I lvoe RENT, and cried wht Maureen and Joanne broke up. I love your story, please continue!
The Evil Queen's Pet chapter 5 . 1/8/2006
haha that was so cute! I hope to read more
Allison chapter 5 . 12/28/2004
We read most of the same stories so i thought why not read one of yours! It was good, a little diffrent, but so am I! And I LOVE, and I mean LOVE Indina Manzel! she rocks! If i ever met her I think I would die! but back 2 the story, it was cute I liked it and it was full of Maureen-ness! Im gonna go and read some more of the stories you have writin!

~Allison
Calliope Piper chapter 2 . 12/24/2004
This is a really cute story! I enjoyed it a lot!
Artemidora chapter 5 . 12/16/2004
GREAT! I loved it frm Chapter one!

But really, Maureen reminds me of me. Lol.

This is the best-est-est-est-est story!
ProfessorSpork chapter 5 . 12/1/2004
Moral of the story: You're nuts. Insane. Bonkers. Off your rocker. Um... other metaphors for insane that esacpe me at the moment. And they lived in chaos ever after. The end.
Janet-Davis chapter 2 . 11/25/2004
I like it! I really do! It's so funny and now that I reviewed... POST THE NEXT CHAPTER! :D

(It's so cute to imagine Maureen with the kneepads and stuff and a teddy bear! ;))

Janet
Artemidora chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Haha...that was the funniest story I've read in a while. I am very fond of Maureen/Joanne stories, Maureen in particular. That was very shrot, but very cute. Please write more!

(I Want to see Maureen's reaction to "Silence of the Lambs"! lol)

Thanks for the entertaining read!

~*~Meg~*~
Lauren chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Pretty good so far. I can't wait to read more of it; seems like it's going to be interesting and funny.
nancystagerat chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Okay, go on! now! It's juast so -Maureen- it's great!
Bella Luna 1213 chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
That was pretty funny lol...Maureen is so nuts! ~ my fave line ~ "Okay Maureen. The double-ultra-butter has gone to your brain.~