Reviews for Return to Isla de Muerta
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 7 . 5/6/2009
And right any Sparrow child should! LOL Hearing of a little Sparrow being raised otherwise would not bode well for that writer. LOL I'm sure some manifestation of Captain Jack would appear to haunt. LOL Again, as always, wonderful.
Princess.Jack.N.Anamaria chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
I luff it! I luv it! I LOVE IT! This provides an interesting read and I shall continue to read; YOU INSPIRE ME!
Princess.Jack.N.Anamaria chapter 7 . 6/1/2006
Bravo! BRAVO! I read this WHOLE story in one day and you've kept me interested the whole entire time. BRAVO! Hopefully, I'll find a sequel...hint, hint, nudge, nudge...and Bill will be growing up. Hmm, how about a pregnant Ana? Ha! THAT WOULD BE FUNNY! The li'l spitfire is already crazy; imagine her with mood swings! PRICELESS

*DREAM OF ANA'S PREGNANT LIFE*

Ana: Jack! Where are ye, ye good fer nothin' pirate?

Jack: *cowering behind Gibbs.

Ana: Sparrow, I can still see you! Just because Gibbs is fat doesn't mean he's tall!

Gibbs: That was low, Ana; REALLY low.

Ana: Go make out wit' Cotton or someone. Jack!

Jack: *groan* Gibbs, help?

Gibbs: Sorry lad, no one made you drop yer pants. YOU got her with child, so YOU have t' deal wit' it.

Ana: Jack, wha' 'appened t' all the food?

Jack: I 'ad t' hide it from ye.

Ana: *eye twitch* What?

Jack: Ye were eatin' everythin' an' the chef ne'er 'ad anythin' t' cook fer us.

Ana: Ye better fin' me somethin' t' eat, Sparrow, or I sweart ye'll wish tha' Barbossa took ye to hell wit' 'im.

Jack: Is tha' a threat, luv?

Ana: Tha', m'darlin', is a promise. *shoves jack's face into pregnant belly* Ye see tha' Jack? THAT is yer fault, THAT is yer doin', THAT is yer tragedy cause!

Jack: *lifts head* Uh, luv? Las' time I checked, it takes TWO t' make a child.

Ana: *glare and yanks Jack down by the hair to stare her in the eye* Ye back talkin' me, Sparrow?

Jack: *cower* No, sweetheart.

Ana: *let's go of Jack's hair* Good, now are ye gonna be findin' me somethin' t' eat?

Jack: *knods frantically*

Ana: Good, and Jack?

Jack: Backs up.

Ana: *sweet smile* I luv u.

Jack: *grumbles*

Ana: Wha' was tha'?

Jack: Nothin', dearest! *runs off to find Ana food before she ends up sinking his ship*

THE END

See, Ana's so precious. THAT'S WHY WE LOVE HER! lol

Your Score: 50pts

Your Rating: Superior! I look forward to reading your work in a bookstore one day!

L8er M8! *wink* 8)
Princess.Jack.N.Anamaria chapter 6 . 6/1/2006
Barbossa's alive...*shifty eyes*...he's somewhere in the cave...*gasp*...watching them...*startled cry*...munching that damned apple...*yelp*...cursing Jack to the depths...*screech*...getting ready to run Will through...*hide*...making sure he can steal Ana and kill her so he can-

You: Oh shut up and move on.

Me: Yes, ma'am.

lol Cya in the ep!
Princess.Jack.N.Anamaria chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
ANA! woot! woot! Such a firey, strong, brave lass. I see why she and Jack make such a perfect couple. *sigh* Will is o funny. I don't know if you're intending for that to happen or not, but he is. Jack says something, and Will oh so stupidly falls into the trap. JACK GETS HIS LAUGH! Hahahahahaha! So funny, so funny. Anyways, this is just getting better and better.

Yay! Jack goes into hero mode! I luff it, I LUFF IT MATE! ~_
Princess.Jack.N.Anamaria chapter 5 . 6/1/2006
I crap! I was so into this, I FORGOT TO REVIEW CHAPTER FOUR! Er...see you in chapter 6; I gotta go back to the last chapter first. AWSOME CHPTER! Hopefully Barbosa was just bluffing, b/c if Ana's dead, I SWEAR I'll-

Barbosa: You'll what, jack/ana freak-a-zoid?" he asked sarcastically. "Kill me? I'm all ready dead." Barbossa leveled a pistol at jackNanamaria. "And now it's your time to join me in hell."

BRILLIANT AS USUAL!
Princess.Jack.N.Anamaria chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
This was awsome too! The whole Nervous Will/Pregnant Elizabeth/Mischevious Jack/Laughing Anamaria is something I love. Good Work! Sadly, I don't have time to rate EVERY chapter, so I'll do it at the end of the story. TERRIFIC JOB! I'm off to read 3 now!
Princess.Jack.N.Anamaria chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
OMG! U so deserve a review for th chpt! It was so ADORABLE, yet so angsty as well. At first, you had me scared th Mimi (i like giving her that nickname) ACTUALLY died. But then, when u sed it was a dream, I sighed with relief. The whole short li'l J/A interaction made me feel all swoonish inside. *sigh* What a cute couple... Anyway. Because I like rating people's stories, I'll rate this chapter before I go on.

Let's see; we got...

fear of ana's death (-2pts)

barbosa's back (2pts)

jack/ana pairing (20pts)

there's gonna be fightin'(20pts)

ana comforts jack(5pts)

jack and ana kised (5pts)

Scores are ranged between 0 and 50

Your Score: 50pts

Your Rating So Far: Gorgeous and absolutely GENIUS!

P.S. Tell me if you don't want me to do this for the rest of your story.
Johnnycakesdepp chapter 7 . 9/23/2004
Epilouge! Damn that was a short story! It was really good though. I thank you oh so very much for not letting my Anamaria die.
JackFan2 chapter 7 . 9/23/2004
Aww.. SWEETNESS! A little Jack & Ana sweetness to sooth all the ouchies Jack got in that cave. And, seems his nightmares subsided, but Jack's to smart to know better than to think they'd stay away forever. Back in the recesses of his mind. EEP! To haunt him another day, indeed true.

Oh, and they got to see lil' William/Bill be born SWEET! Only fitting that if Jack and Ana were to have such a lil' one he/she would be rised like a pirate.

Great chapter, mate. Really enjoyed the entire story! Can't wait to see what you do with that lil' plot bunny I gave ye. You just work on that when you get the time!

Ta!
Lynx Ryder chapter 7 . 9/23/2004
yay! Will and Liz's treasure snipe has arrived in the world! Bill, very appropriate. Aw, gotta love Jack for wanting to be there to see him.

"I said you better come back or I'd drag yer sorry hide back from 'ell if I 'ad to," -aw! cute!

"He banished the thought at that moment and decided that if it ever came to them having a child, he was going to be brought up right: as a pirate."-Damn right! :D!
dreamofdesire chapter 7 . 9/22/2004
That was very fast, thank you! Elizabeth had a baby boy, cute! Are you gonna have a sequel to this? Please have one or some other story or whatever. Post another story soon, please.
Dawnie-7 chapter 7 . 9/22/2004
Yay.A happy ending.I love a lil' pirate lad running around the ship?Now THAT would be interesting :) Great story.
Lynx Ryder chapter 6 . 9/20/2004
“Tha’s the problem. ‘e was dead to begin with.
Flute Damioh chapter 6 . 9/20/2004
Oh no! Is Jack okay? You can't just leave me hangin' here! Hurry up with the next chapter!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »