Reviews for Thank You
FlyingFyreFlye chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
I really enjoyed this, you were very good at writing in Jeff and John's POV and the way that you portrayed Alan was, I think, very realistic. Good job _
BlueEyedAlchemist chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
wats up wit the waterfall.

may i suggest a story on the story of the water fall incident
BlueEyedAlchemist chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
aw i loved this story nice job.

but u ended 2 sudden u should do a sequel
straywriting chapter 3 . 4/11/2007
This was one heck of a fic! Amazing job!
Bridget Vreeland 1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
awesome story!
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 3 . 3/8/2006
Loved every minute of it!

Write more!

cya

DK
Lorency chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
This story is very emotional and made me both cry and smile. Cry because of the sadness in Alan and the others when they realised how much he was hurt. And smile because of the cute actions. Alan falling asleep in his father's lap.

That was such a sweet and cute moment.
the magik dragen chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
awesome story. loved the emotions, you did a great job.
SeaCry10001 chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
kool
SeaCry10001 chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
kool...

lv me x
Chrissy Calavicci chapter 3 . 12/12/2004
*wibble* This is awesome. Very very very heartfelt.
Assena chapter 3 . 10/26/2004
Aww the mush! *mushes them* Poor wee Alan. Poor Wee Gordon. They remind me a little of Merry and Pippin _ Cool fic!
andrewjameswilliams chapter 3 . 10/7/2004
Great story. I've really enjoyed reading it.
The Lilty Warrior chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
That was so amazingly beautiful! I saw it so clearly in my mind - and was delighted by the emotions in the story. It was so well done - I just had to put it in my faves!
Claudette chapter 3 . 10/7/2004
I am glad you love it - and well you should. That was wonderful! Well done!

In the TV series the showing of emotion to each other was barely present. In some respect the guys all appear OOC here by the emotions you have given them but that is a perfectly valid thing for fanfiction to do I think and I think you have done it very well indeed.

At least with this there is a perfectly well explained, well-reasoned and normal, every day human reason for why Alan & Jeff are acting in this way.