Reviews for Unforgiven and Unforgotten
LORI chapter 21 . 12/1/2011
this is the second time i've read this story, it's so good.

i wish you would finish this story, you've left us readers hanging for to long, i want to know who's the father of sydney's baby. so please update.
LORI chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY, GOOD FOR SYDNEY, SERVES JACK RIGHT HE DESERVED WORSE THEN A HIT OVER THE HEAD, HES BEING A REAL JERK TO HER.

CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE.
lori chapter 21 . 2/4/2011
oh my gosh, she's pregnant? she really don't know who's the father because shes been with three different men, poor sydney.

but i don't think it's will's, its either jacks or nicolas's,

but you left mehanging you haven't updated in very long time please finish this story it's way to good to not to finish i

want to find out what happens next and who sydney ends up with, i'm hoping she stays with jack. and she has jacks baby,

i hope her and will can resolve there feelings for eachother ,

please make my day, update and finish this story youll be glad you did, because your stories rock.
lori chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
ilove your stories this is a great story also, good girl sydney

by hitting jack over the head that will teach him a lesson about being a heartbreaker. looking forward to reading more.

youre AN AWESOME WRITER.
blossomlite chapter 21 . 2/4/2009
Wow!

Great that you updated, it's been quite a while! I reread the whole story (which I had forgotten during all this time...but it was great rereading it, still as good). I hope you'll find time to continue updating! Can't wait to read more (I wonder if the baby's Jack's or Will's heh).

Toodles!

blossomlite
Prncsspch chapter 21 . 2/3/2009
Luv the story. Now im wondering who the father is. Please update soon!
ImaPirateArrr chapter 20 . 5/21/2007
hmm... you're character is incredibly sue-ish and its kind of bothersome, but despite that i keep coming back to read more...

Anyways, i love your writing style and i want to see what happens next, but then I dont... I love those kinds of cliffhangers!
Crowned Black Hearts.pub chapter 20 . 4/10/2007
Why haven't you updated yet! This is brilliant, and you left it at a HUGE cliffhanger!
Markitdownb4itsstruck chapter 20 . 4/8/2007
man oh man. way to lay on the suspense. oy. i don't know what to do with myself until you update.
literate-angel chapter 20 . 4/6/2007
Loved this chapter! Everyone's just falling for poor Sydney... I was a little bit nervous about the whole Sydney/Will thing, but I'm happy to say that I like it! I wonder who the visitor is? Update soon!
00 BodySnatcher chapter 20 . 2/1/2007
OH MY GOSH, THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN! im glad you like my name! hhaha. this is great, and I'm so so so happy you updated! just today i was thinking about this and WOAHH here it is! hahahaha who saw them? whats going to happen now?
blossomlite chapter 20 . 2/1/2007
oh what a cliffhanger! argh I wanna know who it is...I'm suspecting it's Elizabeth, but it could also be Jack. Or both. Ah well, I guess we'll see in the next chapter. I hope you update soon, this is great! ;-)

toodles,

blossomlite
My True Love chapter 20 . 2/1/2007
Omg! is it Jack? Or is it Elizabeth? I have to know! Thanks for the love scene, I would have wanted a bit more details, but this was really good. I hope they'll stay together, I know it's really mean to Elizabeth and Jack, but it's just so perfect. I can't see why people can't understand that. I love Jack more than Will, but in this case I want Will to have the price.

update fast.

Would you be so nice as to check on my story, I know you've red a bit of it, but I was wondering if you could read some more, I've added a lot to the story and it's gotten way better than in the beginning. I'm just fishing for more perspectives from people.

xoxo
zetsumei chapter 20 . 2/1/2007
oh crap as much as jack n syd love each other they sure seem to be busy
ilovejacksparrow121 chapter 20 . 1/31/2007
:O :O Wow what a cliffy! You have to update this fast, plleease! Great chapter as always!