Reviews for The Adventures of the Teen Titans
StarryNightT chapter 8 . 8/26/2005
o good chapter! i love that episode. one of my favorites. .. actually if someone asked me what my favorite episode was i'd have to say all rob/star episodes cuz that's just the way i am and... i can't decide.. heh heh.. achem anyways. i can't wait for the next chapter. i've been in florida for 2 weeks and now i'm WAYY behind in fanfiction. but i'll get caught up sooner or later.. though it'll probably be more later than sooner.. well i g2g bye!

~Shelly~
Grumbumble chapter 8 . 8/11/2005
Wow. Intense stuff, seriously. I'm so impressed by the depth you went into with Starfire's history. Simply put, it was fascinating. I've always felt that the show didn't do the sisters' relationship justice, but you've more than remedied that. The dialogue was excellent - and I did like Beast Boy here; you handle him really well. You have the enviable ability to shift from angsty self-reflection to light-hearted humor without breaking stride, and that goes for all of the Titans. It's a superb balance you've established, I commend you! And so sorry I've taken this long to review by the way. Great job, can't wait to read more.
The Gemini Sage chapter 8 . 8/6/2005
I...don't comprehend. EHY HAVEN'T I READ THIS AWESOME FICCIE BEFORE NOW? This...is really awesome! It took me this long to read it, too... *hugs titans* I love this show~ And I love your fics! Update soon, k?

~Gemini
anwen chapter 8 . 8/6/2005
WOW! this is wckd! i rather ur versions of the episodes thn the actual episodes! lol i luved Star's n blackfire's fight, it wuz amazin, it had me on the edge of my seat...until i fell n hit my chin...ouch, anywho, plzease update asap! this is goin on my favs!

luvz ya

Anwen

X
K9 the First chapter 8 . 8/6/2005
ALL RIGHT! An update! And I must say you're inturpretation of Sisters is VERY impresive. I am agtious to see the other episodes.
Lea Cat chapter 8 . 8/5/2005
That was good.

Is there anything else I need to say? Or write. Type. Whatever!
jimmyhere chapter 8 . 8/5/2005
That whole song fic thing sucks. I've managed to sneak by for a bit, but I'm trying to stop. That's what I have a mediaminer account for.

So I'm assuming you're going to continue this for every episode the series has. Cool. A shame about the bb/rae thing, but I guess there's nothing I can do. It's not my fault I'm a giant shipper!

I loved it. A much better version of Sisters (and so was Final Exam.) I wonder how the next chapter will end (sarcasm much.)
The Foolish Immortal chapter 6 . 4/17/2005
erm, yeah, regarding my review to the next chapter, realized you were talking about the movie with angelina jolie, not harrison ford, they're both extremly good actors but i still like H ford better, so yeah, there IS a movie with H ford in it that has the same name...i think, anyway your fics really good.
The Foolish Immortal chapter 7 . 4/17/2005
oh...my...god. you have insulted my people! i love raven but how cold she not think that harrison ford is not like, a sex god in raiders of the lost ark! i love H. Ford!... well the rest of the fic was good, really good. *little voice screams in background; 'I worship you harrison , you god!'*
The Foolish Immortal chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
YES! *jumps up on computer desk and does dance* i love stories that tell of the teen titans origins! thank you!
TDG3RD chapter 7 . 4/12/2005
Nice re-telling of 'Final Exam', with enough new stuff to make it feel like a whole new adventure.

Keep up the good work.
Lee chapter 7 . 4/1/2005
(scratches head in confusion) I just don't get it, here you have a retelling of show letting us remember why we love the series in the first place, with enough new matierial to make it very interesting. Characters who are very true to real teenagers with super powers, and in character. And only 60 some odd reviews? Meanwhile the average fluff fic with blatent oocness spikes over the 100-200 mark? That's just WRONG! This is one of the most enjoyable TT fics I've ever read. Hopfully others will wake up to that fact, so thanks for writing i've very much enjoyed reading, and I eagerly await the next chapter.

,Lee
Talleyrandishktu chapter 7 . 3/31/2005
BB continues to amuse. I enjoy the HIVE banter, too. Actually much of the banter, and I don't want to nitpick. Good job.
sugarpony chapter 7 . 3/27/2005
Another excellent chapter, as usual! And a reference to FMA to boot! You never cease to amaze me...

Sure, I'll tell you the site I post on! I'm flattered! I'm on mediaminer . org, under the name sugarpony. At the moment, however, I can't update or edit my fictions... which really sucks. I'm got one Teen Titans called "Shadowed Past" and one Yugioh! called "Family Secrets," so you know you have the right account.

Good luck on the next chapter!

~sugarpony
jimmyhere chapter 7 . 3/27/2005
Frickin awesome. Gasp, hurry and update. Is there going to be any romance, cause I need some serious bbrae.