Reviews for The One With Two Marriages and a Divorce
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Very good story, well written, is it a one sho going to update coz u should totally update if u want to! I would definitely read it
Veridissima chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Very cute

Love it
head for the hills chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Aw lol this was soo cute!
Afterglow04 chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
A, loved the story! You completely took away my courage to write something for the challenge, but heh. It's for the greater good I guess :p
metaphor chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Aw, that was muchly cute, A. I liked that Chandler didn't panic and that they just got to discussing it like adults. Very reflective of the fact that their relationship has allowed both of them to mature, unlike the other one. *cough* :-p
Lindsey2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
lmao! I love how both couples are married! I can see there's going to be tension AND comedy in this fanfic! I might go and look at this challenge at MERGE.
CM4ever chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
i hope you continue. it's great.
inzaghina chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
A, this is such a nice little fiction! I could have really happened!
Emma chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
This is really good please continue this asap Are you going to have this be a an ross and rachel fic cause this would make a good one for chandler and monica and ross and rachel.
Exintaris chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Great start!
ImaginingMatthew chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Loved it :)
ginchy-amanda chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Oh, I love it! But, you stole my idea for the contest! ;)
thinktink2 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
This would have been a great alternative to the original storyline that aired.
Lucy H chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Ooh, I love it! I like how they both realised that it was too soon at pretty much the same time - one quibble I have with the show is that they do tend to draw things like that out. But yeah, this was great!

(I'm so glad I decided to do an alternate London 'cause I'd never have been able to do anything half as good as this lol)
Rachna chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
lol, I'm happy ya couldn't resist the challenge. ;)

Enjoyed the fic - I really liked how they actually talked about what they did instead of you just making it abrupt, like in some of those fics with around the same storyline.

I loved the last line. hehehehe.