Reviews for A Siren's Song
Fedski chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
amazing! i only hope that you don't make andrew out to be a jerk in later chapters, seriously i hate that, he is a nice guy!

Anyway, congrats on a great chapter! I can't wait for more please post more asap!
Brandy chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
OMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE PLEASE I JUST HEARD ABOUT THIS SITE TODAY! OH PLEASE PLEASE I WAS GETTING SO INTO YOUR STORY PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Lady Akina chapter 5 . 12/15/2006
So she's going for Andrew since Darien doesn't remember her? I'm pretty sure the term for that is rebound. Ah well. When is Darien going to figure it out? Please UPDATE!

-Baby K
Serenity of the Lake chapter 5 . 7/5/2006
WHY IS SHE WITH ANDREW? please have Darien realize that she is Serena SON! and please update soon.
Angelic Fruit chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Write More Please
sailorSerena141 chapter 5 . 3/11/2006
really reeally good. its been ages please update!
iluvboys chapter 5 . 3/5/2006
plzplzplz go on asap, i really like it
Anonymous chapter 3 . 1/13/2006
C'mon...make the fans happy, and lets see Darien's and Serena's confrontation after 8 years. UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! Light up the FIRE!
Pamela chapter 5 . 11/30/2005
CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE!
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Megan Consoer chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
Megan Consoer chapter 3 . 11/18/2005
Megan Consoer chapter 4 . 11/18/2005
Megan Consoer chapter 5 . 11/18/2005
tsukinoromansu chapter 5 . 9/17/2005
I love this story so much. I read it when it first came out and I'm reading now realizing again how awesome it really is. The suspense of what's going to happen and who's going to be paired up is great. I'd really rather that it be a Serena/Darien just like the other screaming fans over there. It's great though how much it's gonna bite Darien in the ass when he finds out that the girl he was acting like a deutsch bag to is Serena haha. Anyway it's been awhile since you've updated. A long while. But I hope you decide to finish this story and do it soon because I'm anticipating the next chapter!