Reviews for The Dad He Didn't To Be
JaylaCaine chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
You actually made me cry while reading this but then the actual song makes me cry anyways. Great story.
starlite22 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
A beautiful story, just wondered if sirius and Hermonie had anymore children
Unwritten Whispers chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I love this song. I love this story! I'm in tears right now...
sonea91 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Really, really cute story, I so enjoyed reading it)
UnbreakableLittleMind15 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
You describe the perfect step father, It really got me! THANKS!

So beautiful and well written :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

God bless you always!
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Aw! Absolutely adorable!
WishfulThought chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Very sweet, but you wouldn't happen to listen to Brad Paisley alot would you?
Readerforlife chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Wow. I was in tears by the end of this.
Caramel Crazy chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Not bad, I liked it, although there were a number of grammar and punctuation errors.
hiro.At.SCHOOL chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
wow that actually made me cry that was just wow... damnit i cant think of a word better my mind clouded up right now. amazing, wonderful, sad in a good way, brilant, all i could come up with besides wow even after a few minutes. i just loved it.
Lyni Potter chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
was so beautiful! *wipes tears from her eyes*

I've read a story quite like it. *smiles*
cancelmyaccountplz chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
This was really wonderful. A very touching story. I loved it.
misssweetsweet chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
This was a very nice story. I'm lucky to have my biological father in my life, but I think that if I didn't and my mother had remarried, I would hope to have a stepfather as caring and attentive as Sirius was in this story. Keep up the good work.
Maddie.W chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
God this is a late review, but I just had to do it.

I must have read this story 13 times, no joke, and every time it amazes me and honestly brings me to tears. I love Hermione with Sirius, but I have always had a true fascination with Mr Black himself and the way you describe him is great, amazing wonderful etc.

I came across the fic once again today and read it again ( and of course…I cried, I’m such a sissy) and just had to tell you how great it is, since I didn’t do that the other times I read it and for that I am sorry.

Hope you will continue with you writing.

Good luck.