Reviews for Illusionary
QueenAhems chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Oh dear lord, I am mortified - I was supposed to send in a review to your other story Illusionary, and instead I clicked on the wrong window and sent it to Closer to You instead. *facepalm*

So if you see me babbling about loving the angst and chage from the norm in Closer to You, I am so sorry! A careless mistake on my part. My apologies. Will it be safe to give my review for Closer to You here, then? LOL.

Either way, I am loving all your C/T stories because it gives a definite thrill, a definite toe-curling feeling at the end of each paragraph and chapter.

Thank you, for fanning the C/T shipper flame in me. :)
Kattzia chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
This is wonderful. Your writing style is beautiful and it flows so well. Its actually made me a tad upset, thats how much i got into your writing! This is brilliant, I can't say enough to try encourage you to continue... just please, please continue writing.
Galaxia Alpha chapter 3 . 1/30/2007
Please update soon! This is an interesting story. Nice job flipping the usual Cloud angst cliche.
drkangel.369 chapter 3 . 1/12/2007
poor tifa i hope cloud doesnt leave her she needs to tell him the truth. hurry up and update already i cant take it already !
dustoflove chapter 3 . 12/7/2006
hey! i really like your story! it flows really well (: i just hope you will update soon!
Asha3 chapter 3 . 9/28/2006
Woah... I'm still liking this. Nice Chapter! Please continue!
elebelly chapter 3 . 9/20/2006
WOW! you updated! COOL! hahaha and awesome chapter btw! eugh AERITH! just wished she got lost...:P CLOTI ROCKS! UPDATE SOON!
Zhangman's Shadow chapter 3 . 9/20/2006
Very impressive, This is one of the best stories I've read in a while. Your writing has a wonderful flow to it, and the descriptions, thoughts, and actions tend to be very in character. I look forward to reading more...
janiNe ArieLLe chapter 2 . 12/16/2005
yeh!please continue it.. plese!
nebuzr chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
*Cough* You're not leaving this wonderful fic to die, right?

) Hope to see more!
paraphfernalia chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
Write, write, write!

#_#

I demand it of you! -waves a pointy stick-

-Sarah
DDR chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
This was a very good read, I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
seraphyuina chapter 2 . 7/19/2005
OMG, Please write more, you couldn't possiby stop at that! Grr, Aeris, leave them alone! Cloud finally found someone, you should be happy because it's Tifa! Grr..lol, Good Unique, WRITE OR DIE!;
rockprincess666 loggedout chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
aww come on can you atleast continue it? :c

I understand if the reason you can't continue is because the reviews stopped coming as fast as how it did in other chapters. Actually, a lot of writers lost their hope because of that. But just think if you make another chapter or end this story, a lot of patient people will be satisfied with the continuation they've been waiting for! And besides, it's not all in the reviews, right? I mean there are some people here who are too lazy to submit a review even if they appreciate the story so much.

But if you really don't have time or if you're retiring, then you might as well look for someone to continue it for you.

I'll really be glad if I'd see this story updated and continued. Sorry if it's long this is actually the longest review I've submitted.
ccalexandra chapter 2 . 6/7/2005
This was really good. I wish you would finish it . This is probably one of my favorites and now you left us with a cliffhanger *tears*

Please update soon! once again , really good, well written , ect...
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »