Reviews for Diga ao Falante pelos Mortos
Love the story! But out of curiosity, what does the title and the chapter names mean?
Gingorangeane chapter 22 . 10/21/2015
Awesome!
tanithlipsky chapter 22 . 1/24/2015
cool
jediryu chapter 22 . 10/5/2014
Very enjoyable story. I enjoyed the characterizations and the humor you used throughout it. Very distinct separation of parts so that I knew who was talking and who wasn't.
Vi-Violence chapter 21 . 5/9/2014
I really like this, and I really hope you're still alive to continue it.
KittyKati1 chapter 22 . 2/15/2014
*o* please continue soon!
Vi-Violence chapter 22 . 9/29/2013
Well, this is very interesting.
May Arisa chapter 22 . 1/14/2012
I've just read your whole story, and I think it's brilliant! Please, update! It would be a waste to let such a good story die...
Walking In The Light chapter 22 . 8/12/2010
Hello. Just gone reading your story and I love it. Great creativity with the storyline while still following the timeline. I know its been a long while, but im hoping you choose to finish it. Thx
serious starwars fan chapter 14 . 6/8/2010
I have NEVER seen a twist like this and I love it!
Lily Louisea chapter 22 . 12/13/2008
I like this fic:) It's entertaining with a good storyline and it shows your writing-style, not just a story. But I would like story to move foward a little faster. sometimes the text isn't wholly clear, and when it moves slowly I tend just to skip a couple of pharagraphs.

And - of course - the lack of updates. I mean... /february/?

No, keep it up, and I'll stay:)
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 22 . 5/30/2008
Lovely. And now Han thinks his father-in-law is insane.

Very good.

Celebwen Telcontar chapter 21 . 5/30/2008
‘Great. It looks like the fate of the galaxy depends on a flunked Jedi Knight with a teenaged Sith Lord stuck inside his head. Pity the galaxy,’ I love that line! It's hilarious!

Very good!

Celebwen Telcontar chapter 17 . 5/30/2008
Anakin with Multiple Personality Disorder from Vader? Not good! Not good at all!

Celebwen Telcontar chapter 8 . 5/30/2008
Darth Vader podracing. That I would pay to see!

Very good! Very good indeed!