Reviews for Diga ao Falante pelos Mortos
Sailor Pandabear chapter 22 . 1/24
cool
jediryu chapter 22 . 10/5/2014
Very enjoyable story. I enjoyed the characterizations and the humor you used throughout it. Very distinct separation of parts so that I knew who was talking and who wasn't.
Vi-Violence chapter 21 . 5/9/2014
I really like this, and I really hope you're still alive to continue it.
KittyKati1 chapter 22 . 2/15/2014
*o* please continue soon!
Vi-Violence chapter 22 . 9/29/2013
Well, this is very interesting.
May Arisa chapter 22 . 1/14/2012
I've just read your whole story, and I think it's brilliant! Please, update! It would be a waste to let such a good story die...
Walking In The Light chapter 22 . 8/12/2010
Hello. Just gone reading your story and I love it. Great creativity with the storyline while still following the timeline. I know its been a long while, but im hoping you choose to finish it. Thx
serious starwars fan chapter 14 . 6/8/2010
I have NEVER seen a twist like this and I love it!
Lily Louisea chapter 22 . 12/13/2008
I like this fic:) It's entertaining with a good storyline and it shows your writing-style, not just a story. But I would like story to move foward a little faster. sometimes the text isn't wholly clear, and when it moves slowly I tend just to skip a couple of pharagraphs.

And - of course - the lack of updates. I mean... /february/?

No, keep it up, and I'll stay:)
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 22 . 5/30/2008
Lovely. And now Han thinks his father-in-law is insane.

Very good.

Celebwen Telcontar chapter 21 . 5/30/2008
‘Great. It looks like the fate of the galaxy depends on a flunked Jedi Knight with a teenaged Sith Lord stuck inside his head. Pity the galaxy,’ I love that line! It's hilarious!

Very good!

Celebwen Telcontar chapter 17 . 5/30/2008
Anakin with Multiple Personality Disorder from Vader? Not good! Not good at all!

Celebwen Telcontar chapter 8 . 5/30/2008
Darth Vader podracing. That I would pay to see!

Very good! Very good indeed!

Gods Not Home Right Now chapter 22 . 5/7/2008
Just found this story through someone elses favorites list and read all 22 chapters. have to say I've enjoyed it immensely so far (the bits in the last few chapters reminds me of the Vader monlogues over on one of the star wars boards) I suppose it would have thrown off the book timelines (though those are sorta muddy themselves) but I'm surprised that Vader didn't do any teaching for Luke and Leia (or at least get asked by one of them). Other than that looking forward to whenever the next chapter gets released.
Lady Sakia chapter 22 . 4/18/2008
HI, i know i am new at this, but i wanted to say wonderful job so far! i love the way you have the plot line twisting in dark directions, and the thought of two seperate minds in one body, has definatly got me thinking. I am also well impressed with your knowledge of the time line and books! Brava! There is only one small thing i would suggest. Vader is a sith, I would advise you find their code of conduct and read it. thank you for your bravery.

Lady Knight Sakia