Reviews for Admit It
TheFluffyBakura chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
o. o actually; You didn't have to edit out the lemons; just make sure it's labeled as 'M' and just put in the description box that it has lemons in it
catsblood15 chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
soooooo where can I find the un-edited version of this D: it is so awesome but there is no link on your page to your mediaminor account like you said in previous chapter QQ
Ruby of Raven chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Ha! I loved all of this! ;D Great job
killing u with umbrellas chapter 7 . 3/8/2011
regarding your author's note, my brother did the same thing with whoppers and ants. lol.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 8 . 9/20/2010
loved it.
Byebyei4gothisexisted chapter 8 . 9/16/2009
hn
RyouSeiryuu chapter 8 . 12/2/2008
woot! nice story~
hA-UkA chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
Trust me, it does. My hair is just an inch or two shorter than Ryou's since I had it cut about a week or so ago - before it was 3" longer. Anyway it takes me a good 40 minutes to really do my hair and my definition of a quick shower is managing one in 20-25 minutes. Okay, sorry for my rambling, I'll let you get back to your life now.
Shadow's Firebird chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
Okay, best threesome ever.

And I have writer's block, maybe I should try some SUGAR! X3
thriceandonce chapter 8 . 5/9/2008
Ryu: K... KAWAII! SO KAWAI! -hearts-

Soma: Meh, I can't seem to find that link in your profile... could ya send it to us, or something? I LOVE threesome lemons; there's just not enough of out them, especially the well-written ones.

Sylv: They're probably really hard to write; I mean, you have to get three people to do something together which was ORIGINALLY meant to be done with TWO people...

Ryu: Anyways, love this story! Hope ya write more of this pairing(?)! Ja ne!
The Yaoi Pimpette chapter 8 . 2/26/2008
Wow awesome fic! I've never read a BxRxS fic before. This was truly an amazing fic! Thanks for writing it!
Girlof1000NickNames chapter 8 . 9/10/2006
That was so happy! I'm sorry you had to edit the lemon out and I'm also sorry that not many people have posted reviews for you. I hope this makes up for everyone elses short-comings! Anywhoo, that was nice and I hope you do more stories along this line; that pairing is great! bye-bye!
JaklynToki chapter 8 . 10/11/2005
Ha. I like this.
BlueEyes White Dragon Sorcerer chapter 8 . 9/16/2005
*fangirl squeal* Kawaii~! . I love it love it love it! Thank you for writing this and posting it.
Inuyashaloverfan chapter 8 . 9/3/2005
Could u update soon or make a sequel please?