Reviews for Comic Book Cliche
iolah chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
this is amazing!

i love jinx

can u write one about cyborgs thoughts?
sxiz chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
*huggles CyJinxness* _ After 'Deception', I was like, "Well, screw CyRae, CyJinx rules!" n.n;; I love CyJinx one-shot 'sorting-out-feelings-after-'Deception'' fics, but I have yet to see one from Cy's POV... _ *adds to favs*
I'll Cover Angel and Collins chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
funny and romantic going on my favorites list
AGirlWonder chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Oh, this is excellent.
VoldieBeth chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Ohh, I love this pairing. I really loved that episode. Cyborg seems more real and human to me now. I hope I see more of this pairing, expecially one-sided like yours. Great writting, I wish for you to continue this.
TheDarkAzar chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
I love the Cy pairing! Not because I like Cyborg, but because I don';t! *grins wickedly* There will be no Rae/Cy today, kiddies!

In Fenris's name, I hate that pairing.(cough cough-Fenris is from my story, I'm not that crazy.)Raven is my favorite and Cyborg I hate. Now that Cyborg has Jinx Raven can go find someone of her own. If it had to be a Titan, I'd say robin. He's biological, normally colored, and thinks much deeper than the others, more serious. Like Raven. Like your story!
Scorpio Serpent chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Very good! Is that the end?
Archer of the Titan chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
POOR,POOR, Jinx for once I feel so pity on her. Make more chapters. But Gizmo I shall never have pity ( burns Gizmo doll) MUWAHAHAHAHHA
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
I thought that it was nice. And I do hope that I see more of this pairing.
ROBINROX chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
YAY! Cy/Jinx! *hugs it* I luffs this. The name is SO perfect.