Reviews for Going Somewhere
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
A great story. Very good.
Resurging Crisis chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
That's a very good insight. I love it
WhatWeDo chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
You capture the characters voices amazingly well. And that last sentence? - Perfect.

I'm not sure if you rp (role play) - but it's very similar to writing fanfiction. It's just interactive, most of the time. I'm promoting a Buffyverse storyline (rpg) called What We Do. The url for the site is: It is a post series game. The premise and storyline updates are available to view on the site, as well as character bios, awards, etc.

The journal writing is probaly most similar to what you do when writing fanfiction. We utilize both chat/im rping and journals. Make sure our journal community as well, located at:

Please check it out and see if you'd like to join. We have been active since February, and all really enjoy the play. You can see testimonials on the main page, from members, to help you get an idea of what our group is like. Most of your questions can be answered on the site, but if you have any other questions, feel free to email me.

A few canons are open - and I am particularly looking for a Wes. If you're interested, check out the site.

Thanks, and good luck with your great writing.
Evil Incorporated chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Flaire from Evil Inc here...aww this was such a cute one off...I pretty much live for seeing this episode...but then again I have it on DVD and continue to watch it over and over...reading Faith and wes's thoughts on each other is so sweet and touching...a little light after the darkness that occured...
mystjade chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Interesting story, particulerly since it justifies and explains the tumultuous, but not terribly bitter relationship Wesley and faith had in season four.
Angel of the Lord chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Ah. I shouldn't have read that. Not when I'm in the middle of my own Wes/Faith dramas. Ah! Corruption of ideas. I have to go watch Five By Five again for the eigth time this week thanks to you.

Translation for those of you who aren't crazy: The story was quick and to the point and damn well good enough to be stuck in my head for a nice long while. Damn you to hell (I mean that in the nicest way possible).

L8taz, Sketch.
Tariq chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Hi. Pretty Nice!
shahid chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
AWESOME!

YOU ARE A VERY VERY GOOD WRITER!
shahid chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
AWEESOME!

YOU ARE A VERY VERY GOOD WRITER!
Ann aka Illyria639 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Wow, that was really good. Wonderful insight into Faith and Wesley's thoughts during the little missing scene in "Sanctuary". I always wondered what had gone on during that five minute break, and now, you have written something that I think fits into the episode very well. Nice work.
Malakhim chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Hi :-)

Thank you so much for your reviews! It's great to have that kind of support and encouragement.

So I felt I would return the favour! This was extremely well written and very much in character. Both Wes and Faith acted as you could have imagined they would do on the show, and the episode played out brilliantly!