Reviews for Sharp Flame
Sirielle chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Very nice poem, beautifully written :)

Poor Andreth, Aikanáro was a fool to leave her alone... He could give her just a moment of his time and make her happy, he has chosen sadness and endless longing for both of them :/
Blodeuedd chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
I'm so delighted that somebody finally wrote about Andreth! The Athrabeth always makes me sob like a baby, and this didn't fail to do the same. Usually, "thou's" and fan fiction writers are not something to be mixed together - the result usually being something like that of ketchup and rocky road ice cream - but you managed to pull it off fantastically. Well done!
Sulriel chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
This is a poignant telling of two of my favorite characters, so beautiful and tragic. Well done.
Archaic Scribe chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
A beautiful, ethereal movement of words and emotion. Tragically exquisite! Very moving and a favorite to always reference for inspiration - and on that note, onto the favorites list it must go!

Don't be discouraged by the number of reviews...it is hard to imagine anyone reading this who wouldn't like it. ;-)
Elfique chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
i like the repetition of standing in the morning mist. it sums their relationship up rather well i think.