Reviews for Lines of Pain
Broken Hearted Bible chapter 2 . 4/22/2010

I found this story on deviant art and I wanted to read more afterjust 2 chapters! So I came here to my fave site for reads and I found this! LOVE IT!
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
gamer260 chapter 8 . 10/27/2007
please update
tinkletimekelly chapter 8 . 3/26/2006
Great story. Although I think,excuse me if I wrong, isn't about time for an update or something,at least.
Aquawyrm chapter 8 . 9/1/2005
OO my eyes are so big, my mouth vanished. Yami as an evil spirit...somehow, I actually like that take better. I never did like the windbag Pharoh in any case.
okami kaze chapter 8 . 6/9/2005
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 8 . 5/29/2005
Nachzes: Heh. I still say that everyone's insane in this, but whatever. The Yuu-Gi-Oh! people are on crack. That's my excuse.
okami wind chapter 7 . 3/1/2005
O.O wow, i think this it by far the dirtiest thing i've ever read in my entire life. so basically what you're saying is that they're all horny for each outher. interesting. hn... this is the dirtiest fic i have ever, or will ever, read. but good job anywhay.
Bucking Bronco chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I hope Yugi and Yami can eventually be lovers. Please update it's been months.
insanechildfanfic chapter 7 . 11/7/2004
this is great
nOnymOus chapter 7 . 10/28/2004
cool! the pairings sound unusual but cool! i never considered a!
Hyacinthus chapter 7 . 10/26/2004

Yami's gonna get his comeuppance *does a crazy dance*
Rapturous Voice chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
good story
Quatre Winner chapter 7 . 10/25/2004
Ne, ne, where can I find the lemon?

Other than that, I like the story and will egerly await an update or five.

Swii chapter 7 . 10/24/2004
Cool! ::waves to Bran:: I know you!

Very nice chapter and I love the plot and the couples you've made so far. It's a very well-written story and I hope you can update soon!