Reviews for What You Can Never Have
BeastModeNMS chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
So I was looking for angst stuff to read. Wubbzy recommended this fic. I can tell you that this was a great job and turned me depressed. Do you plan on making any more advanceshipping stories? This really tore by heart up. To feel like ash actually loved her and was awake only to say mistys name. That hurt. You did great. Hope to see more from you.
wubbzy chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I feel bad for May only a little bit. I don't know, I think I really like reading about the pain of others (it gives a bit of insight which I love so much), especially this one in particularly. I found this really poignant, and I found your style of writting very stylish along with your tone and mood get me in the more sorrowful feeling that I found amazingly great. Thanks for an awesome read!
J.Cahill chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
So sad.. Poor May. When he said Misty's name. That was unexpected.

Pls do write more. :)
Galbinus-Rayquaza chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Woww... that was really good.

I'm not a big Advanceshipping or Pokeshipping fan, but this is just... awesome.
WickedNightingale chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Poor May please write more
Ohohen chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
hmm...i wonder what other fans of May/Ash and Misty/Ash feel like right now...i feel sorry for May. Oh and good story.
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
That was actually really good. _ I liked how much feeling you put into this. I could really feel how May was feeling just through reading this. You're a really good author. You should consider either making a sequel to this or make more chapters to continue this. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for having this up. _
Haruka chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
OMG. Please continue writing. Don't deprive me of such feelings.. I feel for may deeply, but I ove coming across an AAmayl story... Its so good it completely altered my bad mood! .;;
Moneca chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Please continue this story. I like it so far! :)
SiMply Sakura-chan chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Aww..por May. ;-; But good story for a one shot. You should write more! ]
jann chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
oh my gosh,, my eyes got all misty when he said Misty's name in his sleep. poor May.
Gryphon Turboclaw chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
For a first fic, this was excellent. I only hope that our lady coordinator can find some resolution.
Mike2115 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
oh, harsh. that sucks.

the story was good though. keep up the good work.
Ice-Phoenix-chan chapter 1 . 8/31/2004