Reviews for Twilight of the Dawn
ShireWulf chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I read all 12 chapters today, and dearly hope that there will be a 13th!
Ms Llewellyn chapter 12 . 5/26/2011
I love it! And I cant wait till you continue - oooo when's the next post? Damn story is exciting, muahahahahaha, piccolo is going to kick daimao's ass. bye!
Elieare chapter 12 . 5/21/2011
Gee I was so busy with college I barely noticed this chapter came out XD. Glad you found a chance to write again. This chapter may have been filler but it is important filler and it leaves me anticipating more. I wouldn't mind more sensory details like smells and sounds. Nothing too over the top, just a description here and there to cement the setting. Patiently waiting for the next chapter. :)

Elieare
FluffyBiscuits chapter 12 . 5/13/2011
I saw your profile. I'm really sorry about what happened to you. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't feel like finishing the fic after this. You have to take care of yourself first and not worry about what other people think.
Jason9000 chapter 11 . 4/1/2011
Once again I forgot to add a story to my favorites...ugh stupid button I thought i pressed it already.
Jason9000 chapter 12 . 3/31/2011
Not bad not bad. I like this a lot. Showing that Daimao is still alive in a sense. Hmmm...this gives me an idea. One that I may not do for a while but it involves a certain Namekian, his sire, and another demon we know.
FluffyBiscuits chapter 11 . 5/19/2010
This was freaking amazing. Good luck on finishing your master thesis and getting married.
Volcanic chapter 11 . 5/12/2010
YESSSSSS! An update! Great chapter and I hope you continue agian soon! I really love your writing!
chikyu chapter 11 . 5/11/2010
Are pigs flying? Seriously they must be cause you’re BACK! *little enzone dance* Really loved this one. It didn't advance the story much, but oh-boy did it up the bar on what they all are going through! (Personally loved the side scene between Krillin and Yamcha.) I've seen the Covers; they are some of Piccolo's best illustrations. Glade you brought that in. May I guess and say it was Ma Jr., his original self, who was yelling at/pleading with him from his mind to take the power, for self preservation, a little evolution of, or return to the base-form? Or was it a more sinister further into the parlor? He's got so many literal parts to his personality and mind, its dynamic, and that's part of the reason I love the character so much. Can't wait to read the next bit, (Yay they killed the spider! Cr#p! It was just errand boy!) and hopefully it will be before another year goes by. OH, btw, happy b-day to Pic, intentional or not you got this out for it!
Hellysion chapter 11 . 5/11/2010
Ehhh, another chap, hoorayyy! I love Piccolo, and you portrait him so well :D I have been reading this for years it seems (wait... it has been years). But Im so happy you continued it, really, and hope to read more soon,

Byeeee
Elieare chapter 11 . 5/10/2010
Yay update! Another great chapter, I can't wait to see what you have Daimao throw at Piccy next _
Larania Drake chapter 10 . 7/21/2009
Well, I recently found this and I hope you continue. It is quite rare that I find a story that explores the potential of the other characters besides Goku and Vegeta! Please continue!
FluffyBiscuits chapter 10 . 5/22/2009
This story rocks. College can be a bitch with its demanding classes. Look forward to later updates.
Elieare chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Ah! i had to spend like two minutes giggling cuz I was so excited and giddy before I could read the chapter (yes, I had a major dork moment) anyways, very nice, very, very nice. I anxiously await more. I spotted a couple of sentences that didn't gel in the portion from the Arachi's PoV, it still made sense though, and I think you were just setting up a different feel for the demon than for the other characters (ex. He had not noticed it there, and had he not moved he would have found himself in Daimao’s grasp already)that's a style thing though up to you of course. Yeah so awesome :)
CHIKYU chapter 10 . 3/20/2009
always ALWAYS a pleasure to read this, and a new chapter? super YAY! I can't wait to see where this goes, at this rate hell and back? Welcome to the supernatural boys, enjoy ( I know I do!)!