Reviews for Pleasant Dreams
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 1/13
Of all the things I admire about Aragorn, it's this work ethic I admire about him the most! :) I have loved your stories for years- the perfect sexy love stories, I think!
5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Here's to procrastinating on work, what I'm doing right now!
ishxallxgood chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I have to say that I do love your writing. ;D Thank you so much for helping my scratch my itch. :D
SardothianStag chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Loved it!... not many mistakes at all, barely registered them, keep up the great work, update soon.
The Sequestered Princess chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
I like it! Please write more! -puppy dog eyes- Please?
simonsaysfunction chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Touching *sniff sniff* very touching I look forward to reading your next chapter...might I suggest alittle more fluff? Just a suggestion but still ALL the other fanfics I've read have action/humor/romance but there is still not enough fluff going on between Arwen and Aragorn! So please do it for me PLEASE? If you do I'll post a review to every chapter!
Estel A Duath chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Saes continue Hannon Le
EbonyBeach chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
do we get more? I want more! that was so good!
strider7901 chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Once again you have done a perfect (well to me) story. It seemed a bit more...fluffy...than your other works, but i am not complaining. I just love your writing style and I must admit you inspire me everytime I read your wonderful stories. Continue your great imagination with these two characters and hopefully many more will come soon!
kremlinmirrors chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
That was very cute
Evenstar-Greenleaf chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Very well should write more stories.
One Feather chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Aw. As usual, I love it. What else can I say?
ME132 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
o come on! i got the author alert saying that Undomiel-estel had updated and i was like YES! finally a new smut fic!...then i saw it was pg13 and was sad...ut still figured you would have SOMETHING there...but no

this was adorable...i really love the fics where arwen is the blushing maiden...its cute...i REALLY hope that you continue this! *gives puppy eyes*
lornein chapter 1 . 8/31/2004