Reviews for I Miss You
potterstwin chapter 18 . 3/24/2008
omg, i'm so gonna kick ur butt! this is NOT FAIR! and why did hermione change her name to rebekah? i'm adding you to my favorite authors list and I'll be looking out for updates and your other stories.
HannahMH chapter 8 . 12/5/2004
Er, I enjoyed your story until the whole 'Harry cutting himself fiasco' started in. Alas though, I will continue reading.
harrygurl4life chapter 18 . 12/5/2004
the story is great its sad in a way. crying hotg boys is sexy,lol

i'm goin to look for the sequel but i really love this story.

please keep writing stories/fanfiction.

your a great writer with plenty of ideas(and i love them)!

anyway "i miss you" is one of my favorite fanfiction

take care and i'll keep reviewing
Rottenkittenstastelikebras chapter 18 . 12/5/2004
AW! It's so cute! The thing that I'm confused about is that I don't know if Harry HEARD Hermione say "I love you," or not. Hehe, im not really that bright. im stoopid. lol. Hope you continue real soon!
LucyInTheSkyWithDiamonds7 chapter 18 . 12/4/2004
don't be a bully. i was going to be very lovely and say how wonderful your story is but now... shut up! alright, hooray for you. i'll watch out for the sequel.
peachie1st chapter 18 . 12/4/2004
please do write the sequel this story is good and harry has to tel lhermione that he luvs her he just has to
Mari Grem chapter 18 . 12/4/2004
That was so sad. How could you do that? Great story though.

-Cole
Master-Editor chapter 18 . 12/4/2004
Really feel sorry for the poor guy. Can't wait for your next story!
RadcliffeRox24 chapter 17 . 12/4/2004
oh NO! what is going to happen? ph, i hope hermione stays and looves harry for ever and ever...
RadcliffeRox24 chapter 16 . 12/4/2004
actually, i WAS sitting on the edge of my chair. that was exciting, but i kinda wish i would have lasted longer. but i LOVED it! i really did. i have one question though. why did bellatrix stupefy malfoy? aren't they kind of... friends? please answer that question because i'm really confused!
RadcliffeRox24 chapter 15 . 12/4/2004
oohh, poor harry and hermione, why dont they just tell each other! that was a rhetorical question. anyway, short review today (like u care) cuz i want to read more more more about the battle!
in.the.palm.of.your.hand chapter 18 . 12/4/2004
Snif...y is she using a different name?

Anyways, I can't wait for the new story!

Love always

Tamar
in.the.palm.of.your.hand chapter 17 . 12/4/2004
Weeh (this is supposed to be a wail) He should've told her, I understand it that he didn't, but though.

Yay, next chapter is already there! LOL

Love always

Tamar
Warlordess chapter 18 . 12/3/2004
Don't you smirk at me, you little-! How could you end it like that? And then Hermione... She told him, but Harry... And she never turned back around to see what he wanted! How could he hesitate to tell her when he'd all ready KNOWN that she loved him? It's just sick and wrong for you to do it this way!

Oh, and one more thing; I know that Linda woman is still kinda a stranger, but did Hermione REALLY have to give an alias..?

Can't wait for the sequel! :)

-Chibi-
Warlordess chapter 17 . 12/3/2004
Lol! Thanks for the shout-out! And there was definitely NO way I'd have let you off easy if you'd sacrificed Hermione; the fear of her dying was enough to practically kill Harry inside... Imagine if she'd really gone? Well, actually, that might still happen, if she chooses to accept the scholarship... Hmm...

Anyway, definitely a good chapter! I wouldn't have minded some in-depth angst or something, what with the possibility of not seeing each other for a year or so, but it's all good. :)

-Chibi-