Reviews for Hearts Over Gotham City
treeonice chapter 15 . 6/21/2007
Awe man that was awesome! I couldn't quite get the feel of Robin's torture so i pictured what he had. My friend Sarah's hair with chunks of scalp on separate locks; My friend Bub's skin on me; Rissa's arm I'm gonna be freaked.
brunnettchick3 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
i know i sound like such an idiot, but the other review that i sent was for this story not the other one even though that one was good to! but ya this story was awsome! sry for the mix up :]
highenough chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Once again,

The sweetest, best, cutest, most suspensing, adventureous story I have ever read. Great Stuff...especially the way BB proposes to Raven. Now that was a bomb. I will go to bed tonight knowing there is a fantastic writer out there...*cheers*Now for the next one!
Jasper Annalise chapter 15 . 10/25/2005
this was great! he he. raven took her langere(sp?)! lol. LURV IT! definatly one of my favs! update soon!
Oportet chapter 12 . 10/9/2005
gaspeth!
Oportet chapter 7 . 10/8/2005
*laughing* 'I told you we were on the right planet' Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Oportet chapter 6 . 10/8/2005
Hahaha! He wrote it on the calander! And that 'you love me anyway' thing. I love that line! I always say that because I tend to act like a goober sometimes. _
StarryNightT chapter 15 . 2/23/2005
out of all the story parts i've reed so far i have to say this is my favorite. i found tears streaming down my face in many of the chapters whether it was of saddness, happines, joy, relief, laughter or anything else that would make me cry. i love this story and you are an awesome writer. i can't wait to start to read the next part which i'm going to go and do now. i won't be surprized if i find myself getting choked up due to something happy or sad. well c yaz! keep up the good work .

Ttitansfan
knightfire chapter 14 . 2/12/2005
I loved the plot of this story. I love the charcacters! They are so awesome!
quillmaster14 chapter 15 . 1/21/2005
*claps until hands fall off* Bravo! Wonderful! Fanstastic! 8 stars! You have a very creative and original imagination. Never would have thought up a story like that. Do you plan to be a writer of some sort? You'd be good at it.
quark chapter 13 . 11/19/2004
Yet another moving chapter. Those poor pumpkins. :( Heh.

Barlow Girls' song was very complementary. Nice choice.

Keep up the good work!
quark chapter 8 . 11/19/2004
Another great chapter. I appreciate that you had them wait until their wedding night to consummate the relationship.

Excellent job!
quark chapter 7 . 11/19/2004
Hahahahaha, great chapter. I've spent the last few hours becoming familiar with your stories, but I have to say that this one made me laugh so hard I just about choked on some taffy.

Myand'r is hilarious. "I do not need directions." LOL! Keep up the good work!
StormCrowbar chapter 14 . 11/19/2004
*twich twich twich. . .tear* awsome job
LoCaD chapter 15 . 10/29/2004
hi if got a Problem not with you or your stories i am in Search of an Link to to one off your stories maybe you can help me see i have read your wonderful Collection of Stories from TT in order

It's Only Funny Until Someone Gets Hurt

All or Nothing

Can You Stand the Rain?

Hearts Over Gotham City

One Night Love Affair (there is the Problem no Link here on or elsewhere can you help me out ?) and in your Profile your Mail Adress is not Present so i write it here

i would like to continue with A World in a Grain of Sand soon so i need the Story One Night Love Affair plz