Reviews for The Breaking of the Curse
MADDIE chapter 1 . 5/6
PLEASE KEEP WRITING! i love your story :)
Blood of the Wolf chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
It is really good! So I say, YEA! And update soon!
MarvelGoddess chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
please continue. this is a w wonderful start.
abilars chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
great beginning, but it's a lot like the book, keep updating
CTHKSI chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Nice start. Just have to see where you're going to go with this.
a-dandy-lion chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
yay! write more pretty please!
Yanlie chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
"Should I continue?" Of course you shold continue! Are you kidding? I like your story and how it is going so I will be waiting for the next chapter_
Domlando Blonaghan chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
I say: CONTINUE!

Pretty well written, some good imagery and description there, although you could milk it a little bit more, describe more, select details that will be significant later on. You have to PLAN for what will happen next who she'll meet and I would do a basic plot sketch for myself.

Okie dokie? I hope that helped. It is very good so far, and well-written and a good concept. Yay! Continue!

Katy
Whimsical Flourish chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Nice chapter. Do continue!
Ileana DuBaer chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
hey that was really good it is like the first time that someone puts in the part where Char sings. It was kinda short but it was like the prologue but i really can't tell where you are going with this! so update soon
EllaFreak chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
I like it a lot and I hope you continue this! Its off to a good start. I like how you added him singing like it said he was supposed to do in the book. Good job! Update very soon!
queen-of-sapphires chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
ok i absolutely loved it! ALthough i think there could have been a bit more description of the scenery it really just caught me up. YOu just MUST update and soon please!
Ami4 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
certainly :D
potterwoman chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
i cant really tell how this story is going to go, because half the chapter was a song. if it was a wee bit longer, i could tell better. but so far its great!