Reviews for In Need of Saving
pllfreak33 chapter 41 . 7/19/2015
I can't wait for you to update this amazing story love me some major Naley and this was just the start to an amazing relationship.
pllfreak33 chapter 40 . 7/19/2015
She won't regret it!
pllfreak33 chapter 33 . 7/19/2015
omg the mothers boyfriend and the father are the reason Haley is in the hospital
pllfreak33 chapter 9 . 7/18/2015
Definite Naley feelings starting
pllfreak33 chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
what kind of dad rapes their child abusive or not. This guy makes me sick.
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 1/24/2015
what kind of sister goes on living her life knowing her sister is being tortured I dont care how young you are .They could have found a teacher or an any adult. Or hatched some kind of kidnapping plan. when i was kid living in a bad situation i did whatever was nessesary to go my siblings to went shopping with my boyfriend and bestie. the priorities are all messed up
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
the language they use no one talks to thier sister that way its almost as if theri lovers its kind of creepy
random chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Wonderful read though there was no legality in it. Brooke had known for years and never tried to get her sister out of that situation. DSS would've been or should've been all over that. It baffled me that bit but otherwise it was beautiful.
lindsay1992 chapter 41 . 4/5/2014
This story is amazing! Please please please update. I just read it all at once and need to know the ending!
NALEY23alwaysforever chapter 41 . 4/1/2014
Ok so I take it you've either given up on updating or you're finished with this story? Either way it was great and I really wish I knew where haley went tho :)
R.TreeHill chapter 41 . 3/22/2014
This story is soo good! Im hoping that even though its been 8yrs since youve updated that you'll come back on and continue this story eventually. If so ill be one of the anxious readers waiting :)
Guest chapter 41 . 12/3/2013
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
Steff chapter 41 . 11/24/2013
Okay so I know this hasn't been updated in 7 years but good lord I hope it is soon. Crazy crazy good story!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
I honesty cried at this chapter
Rhea chapter 41 . 10/9/2013
Dude this story is awesome manh wow! Neva tought there would b a wonderful atory like this...so plwasw update even though its been four years!