Reviews for Chess, Anyone?
Qem chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Haha! I came here though the i_recommend_jxk community on livejournal, your story was recommended their.I'm glad it was, definetly a fun read. D
MAB LuvR chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Oh my flipping Lord! I can't BELEIVE I just read that! Lol But I gotta admit, you got me hooked on SetoJou for good. Keep up the good work!
TenkunoMeiou chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Just goes to show. Jou Ain't as stupid as he looks! very good!
Rayne Destiny chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
That was dirty! *huggles Katsuya* But I have to admit, I'd do it! Ooh.. yes... that just gave me an idea... Oh yeah, loved it just like all your others!
Draggy2 chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
hehe. oh that was soo great. I knew jou was gonna do that, but hehe, still so very great. -
Generally Maz chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
In Am-eri-ka you play chess. In Soviet Ruussha... CHESS PLAYS YOU!

Hilarious!

*walks in in a janitor's uniform and starts cleaning the floor*

Those dang hormones.
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
hehehe that hehe was just hehehe so hehe GREAT! i loved it! Jou, you sly dog you. hehehehehehehehehe *on floor laughing* (voice in head- that was so great! i think one of the best sexualyish kind of fics i've ever read. hehehehe *joins me laughing on the ground*) wow wow that was SOO FUNNY! JUST SO DAMN FUNNY! yes everybody wins, especially the readers hehehhehehehe anyways... i think that's all i have to say... hehehehe ok review you later_ (hehehehe)
ophiucha chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
::diabolical authoress laugh of DOOM:: That was hot... and Jou won, theoretically he didn't cheat, Seto was just not concentrating and Jou was... GO JOU!
Violent-Tendencies chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
XD wonderful story! it was impossibly good; even i was getting off on the dream, and that's a whole new level of loving a pairing. anyway, as always, i absolutely adored your choice of characterization as well as syntax and diction for this particular story. it is a master piece; there is no room for doubt. again, beautifully done,i look forward to more!

-VT

Seto/Jou FOREVER!
axlworshiper chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
loved it, need i say more? keep writing...
Elements chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Water: This story was absolutly amazing. You have to make others like this. I Was stunned at how well this had been writen and it kept my attention throughout the whole story

Fire: hehe i like jou's style of cheat nice a seductive

Earth: Poor seto o well he shouldnt have gotten that distracted hehe

Wind: WOW GREAT STORY
scelerus animus chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Damn... that was bloody hot! And utterly delicious. Best thing that happened to chess in... well, a very long time. Awesome, awesome ficcy! Seto and Jou... *drools* Yum...
Ketsi-aiita-n chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
OMG! WAI! I love it!

Seriously. This is amazing.

Wow! Faving this!
Jinkouu chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
-wipes drool off chin- That was the hottest gome of chess i've ever heard of -snickers- Thats was a good stratigy by Jou, that was funny
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »