Reviews for Chess, Anyone?
peroxidepest17 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Ahahahaha! What a wonderful strategy to employ. XD And the fact that everyone wins? Much love! XD
xFilipina-Angelx chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
oh my... that was... wow. great story!
ISC chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Damn, lucky Seto... love it.
Lena Hiyasaki chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Oh My God!, that was awesome.

I really think it was very funny, keep doing great fics like this one.

I loved it.

Bye, and take care.
TinyClownBean1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
OMG! That was AWESOME! I loved it wonderful job! WOW! That...it was beyond words! Perfection in its prime! Cant wait for another story from you!
Ezra chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
lol. That was the hottest game of chess I've ever read about. XD
AkiraNyaag chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
hehe, very cute - I love it, good job!
M.S.K.S chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Wow...that was very good. It made me laugh how Seto reactd to the dream that Jou made up! Man, it was a good story.
lenanR chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
that was great fic

i loved it

go jou
K.M.A chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
I think its cute _
Kira Akiana chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Oh my god. That was hot. Oh wow...let me catch my breath here. Very very sexy.
Raven Deathstar chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
omg lol that was so funni! u had me cracked up with laughter all the way through! good work to Katsuya for that clever technique .~ lol
Steph chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Wohoo!Another good fic from da masta! Aw, pouty Seto is cute! *invisions, drools on key board* No! Love Jou's strategy, who would be able to think straight *snicker* after that! E-mail me! I'm lonely, except for Nicky of course I mourn with you, that's why I moved to , speaking of which READ MY FICS! I NEED YOUR INPUT! I'm under Yaoi-junkie! Please read and review! *wails* No one does, nobody loves me! *Runs away* Anyway, I found that book I told you about...*nods* and I read it. If you'd like more ideas.

Must go,