Reviews for Chess, Anyone?
Jounouchi Katsuya chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Awesome! Haha! I luff it! Wonderful plot. I'm sorry about The Joys of School Projects being pulled off...could you e-mail it to me? My friend wants to read it, I told her where it was, and it wasn't there! Ack! So could you do that? Thank you! *grovels at your feet* Give me a buzz, haven't talked to you in awhile. _~

~Jounouchi
Sakata Ri Houjun chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Jou's plan was sort of obvious. But then again, I'm not Seto. I'm sure I would have been seriously distracted in his place. ;

Very cute fic!
Quarterstaff chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
it wasn't humorous.-steals fic and hides it from unworthy eyes-
kerosuke jin chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Hello! I wanna review to encourage you to write more! There aren't enough good Kaiba/Jounouchi yaoi fics around, sure there are but they aren't good enough. Hehe, sneaky Jou- kun!
TheUnlovedOutcast chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
ALIRIGHT JOU! XD

that was so awesome! It is now one of my favorites. _
LadyMelieka chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Oh...that was FUN!

I really enjoyed that.

Good description.

Love it.
PrettyPinkTopaz chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
cute when will you update, plz do!
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
That was great, I loved it! _
darkmus chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Oh, Jou. You're so evil.
ColeyCarissa chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
OMG this is so good. Yup, everybody wins alright, hehe.
Jackiie-ROCKSTARR chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
*giggles* Omg! That was amazing! The plot was simpy divine! Lol, I loved it!

*sews up Jou's shirt* Poor shirt...no one cares about it...tee hee! Anyways, this was perect! *adds to favs* That was a smart plot!

Keep up the good work!

Love Always,

Jackie
Authoress formerly knownas Liz chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
wohoo! that was awesome! I totally loved it! I'm gunna have to print this out and show it to EVERYONE! MWAHAHAHA!
akuchan chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
That has got to be one of the funniest and well written stories that I have read in such a long time. I love the way Jou was stringing Seto along through the chess game. Great job.

Akuchan
xMinkx chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Lol! That was cute, very cute! I could SO picture Jou doing that, but Kaiba falling for it was even better. So that's how you would beat Kaiba at a game...
Sushigurl chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
OMFG! That was so hot! This is one of the best S/J stories have ever heard! I hope you write moree sexy S/J stories like these. Keep up the good work! :D
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »