Reviews for Chess, Anyone?
Spirited-Away chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Great story, I really liked it, it was entertaining, a big pleasure to read

It was funny and ... well, I just love your fanfictions, keep going!
Plastic Prince chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
*blinks, then falls over with a nose bleed*

Translation: OMG! I can die happy! *faints*
HikariChang chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
XD omg Seto fell for that that's sho good! Jou ish sho sneaky that's it nice to seduce Seto! ] waii! I have you continue!
NotUsed111111 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
oh wow... *grin*
maruimochi chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
rofl God...that...was...too...FUNNY! Score: Jou 1 Seto zip. XD Wonderful story! I loved it! Well, that's one way of beating Seto. Although, if everyone played like that, I don't think Jou would be to happy about it. XD Loved it. Can't wait till the next one.
laylakim chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
he's a cheater

BUT HE WON
markyc58 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Oh, my! I just loved this one! Hee hee! What a sneaky sense of humor you have, and what a imp Katsuya is! I can just see him doing that, and poor Seto, genius or not, falling for it! Now, if you could just apply that to the game of Duel Monsters, I wonder what would happen? Hm...interesting thought, after all, there are 40 cards in a Duel Monsters deck, right? There should be a lot more 'possiblities'...(evil grin). Keep up the great work, you brought a smile to my rather harried day!
BarbedWire23 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
lol Really funny. Great job with this fic! _ Poor Seto.. being tormented like that. hahaha. Great job with the characters! I enjoyed reading it *nod* Very nice ending, as well.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7