Reviews for The Cruelest Dream
Missdellusion chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
This was depressing as fuck!
Butt DAMN if it wasn't well written.
Excellent Fanfiction depressing yes but fairly well written... wonder what became of plank anyways...
Poor eds
nico420 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Oh my god, man. I have tears in my eyes. Although, heartbreaking, that was one of the best things I have ever read. 3 3
Okay Oblivious chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Amazing...just amazing
juliannarox chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I have read hundreds of fanfictions since I read this one, but this one has just stuck with me. I cried so hard when I read it for the first time, it's hauntingly beautiful. Something just keeps pulling me back to this one. I've read quite a few of your fanfictions (especially Ed, Edd 'n Eddy ones) and they're all absolutely brilliant. But this one...I can't escape it.

I love it.
MaximumRide-Fang chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
that actually got me all choked up! damn...you're good
Crystal Volcheck chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
One word: Wow

I don't think there are any other words to describe how I felt reading that. It was was just... wow.
KazunaPikachu chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
deep down, i really, really hate this fic. Instead of crying, which i hardly ever do to a fic in the first place, i glared. Glared hard.

Although i write depression, read and analyse it, like it sometimes even, at the end of reading ur story i hated it. Weird, huh? XI Still, if i didn't like the twisted sense of irony, then i wouldn't be reviewing right now. i only review stories which, in my opinion, are good enough to deserve a review and this does deserve one, even if i hate it. XD I'm so odd. It was really well written and had a very... touching... plot. XD
Estuaree chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Gahh, so sad. Makes me nostalgic for the old days..
accallia chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
You're cruel.

I love you for it.
travvywavvy chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Wow. I'm crying so hard right now. That was a good story! You killed over half of the characters,but it seemed like an accurate way to end the series. This should be in the show. I know it's a bit morbid for a children's show but it would make a good end. Poor Ed, Edd, n Eddy.
deidara-kupkake chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
That was so amazing! I love how it ended! Poor Double D (say no to drugs). This s tory is totally going in my favorites!
MadNeko chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
This, this is a very depressing story. Go me, and my stating the obvious.

But seriously, this 'fic is one of the best written stories I've read in quite sometime. So kudos to you for writing a story that depressed me.
Scarborinfide chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
This was very sad, but very amazing, very beautifuly written... Good job,
Mornwey chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
It's beena while sinc eI first rea dthis fic, but...I can't get it out of my head. I can't teally watch EE&E any more, because I see this all happening.

Tragic, isn't it? I suppose I really do need a life, but I can't help it.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »