Reviews for Arigatou, Sakuno
Cloie chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
Author, i really love the story.. please update the next chapter now
Sayuura.A02 chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
stop using those words i cant ubdersatand anything when u add those words like soukyuu no fafner
AnimeCoupleLover chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
So touching ~ Please continue the story. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
Hi I just read your story Arigatou Sakuno it is intereting story I really like it because Ryoma really likes Sakuno I hope that you will continue the next chapter
Kagz419 chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
this story was so sweet it almost start to cry and it was really romantic
yumi-echizen chapter 9 . 4/4/2009
gambatte i love the story
Seriin-chan chapter 9 . 11/29/2008
Sry this is the only review I made! I was so touched by the story especially when the time striked to ten and Ryoma started to cry HEhehehehe! I hope your story can be a part of an episode in Tennis no Oujisama I HOPE SO! AND I MEAN IT! EXCELLENT STORY I RATE THIS AS A GAZILLION STARS! GOOD JOB! Hehe!
buMbL3b33 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
..of all the RYOSAKU fanfics that i have read..

..dis one is my favorite..because i also lyk the songs that u've included here..!..and besides i dont think RYOMA is soo OOC lyk u just said..i mean even in the ANIME..i know he cares for SAKUNO..nyaha..

..plz continue diz..!..onegai..!..

-RYOSAKU 4ever..!..-

LOUi-SHii l'3'l chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
it's very very...nice...gorgeously made me cry...don't you know...OMG...i can't believe it...but just continue it...!
LOUi-SHii l'3'l chapter 9 . 6/9/2008
please i beg you to continue this i cant wait for the next thing to happen...i love it...!
Otakugal chapter 9 . 4/9/2008
please update!
Miyuki Meiru chapter 9 . 4/7/2008
Wahh Update! Onegai It's a touching love story...Wow The Magic of Love really works...and christmas is the season of LOVE!
nanamisakurachan chapter 9 . 4/3/2008