Reviews for Choices
scottish lass2 chapter 8 . 9/9/2004
You've earned a good review! I like the fact that Dom's jealous of Stacey and Junior going to stay with Mark; it's making him jealous which s always good.

I'm really loving this fic and so glad that I know I can be honest with you and not worry that you're offended. That makes me feel comfy when reviewing!

Cheers and please update soon!

scottish lass2 chapter 7 . 9/8/2004
AHH nah! Don't let her get engaged; well unless it's to Dom! Poor guy, gettinh his hopes up when it's Dom she really wants. I don't know why you brought him in cos he's just gonna get hurt! (haha, that's not meant as an insult or anything just my attempts at humour!)

I'm really into this fic, keep it up!
scottish lass2 chapter 6 . 9/8/2004
I am so pleased that you weren't offended! I liked what you did with the flashback; twas good to know a bit of the background.

I REALLY hope you write more soon!

Cheers

Ranger webb chapter 7 . 9/7/2004
This was really really good. nice to see that everyone is there now. whats she going to decided? will she let mark go? where are you going with this? keep going and wirte more soon.
ranger webb chapter 5 . 9/3/2004
this was good. whats going to happen next? why is she so against him knowing thats his father? whers her boyfriend? whats going to happen when he realizes that dom is staying with her? whats going to happen if thier son puts two and two together? keep gong and write more soon.
scottish lass2 chapter 5 . 9/3/2004
So pleased that you updated! Stacey seems different from all the other girls Dom usually goes with.

I just want to say that something. Please don't be offended because it's nothing against your writing and I think you're doing a great job but bringing in Dominic Junior. In the majority of these fics; where Dom or one of the guys have girls and they leave, a kid always comes out of the woodwork. He could have been brought in later, maybe if Dom and Stacey got back together, they could have had a sprog then.

PLEASE DON'T BE OFFENDED AS I REALLY AM ENJOYING THIS FIC, I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON!
ranger webb chapter 4 . 9/2/2004
This was good. where areyou going with this? so she is pushing him away. Its his fault. how can he expect her to just let her in. whats going to happen next? keep going and write more soon.
Naughty-By-Nature chapter 3 . 9/1/2004
hey...this is a tight story so far. i really like it. a little idea that just came to me was that Stacy's boy and Letty could get hooked up, that'd be unique. well anyways, i like it, and i hope you update soon. you should also have some action in this story, romance fics are becoming somewhat boring. maybe have tran come down or i dunno. update soon
scottish lass2 chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
Hi there, a good start. I really liked the star with Dom and Vince when they were 15, I think it would be interesting to develop that; give a little insight inot Dom and Stacey's past.

Well done, I look forward to reading more.

Cheers

ranger webb chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
this was good. whats going to happen next? where are you going with this? keep going and write more soon.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2