Reviews for The Needs of the Many
Dark Sheikah 323 chapter 23 . 6/15/2013
Awesome story. I am always enthralled with the Shink stories. Previously known as Dark phantom323.
FANGIRL D chapter 23 . 5/9/2010
I FRIGGIN LOVE THIS FIC!1!11

beautifully written, and, in my opinion ...

YOU CAPTURED ZELDA'S PERSONALITY PERFECTLY!

a rude, selfish girl. yes. my belief.

love it love it love it!1 :D

especially the chapter where Malon walked in on Link and Sheik ... XD

To tell the truth ... I was a tad disappointed ... i wanted to see what would happen if they weren't interrupted ... ;D

and is this fic complete? it hasn't been updated in a while ... but it isn't labled ''complete''

lots o love,

Teck the Sheikah ..
Pheonix.Sheik chapter 23 . 3/2/2010
are you gonna add more? WELL I HOPE SO! -grins- sheiklink be my fav loz pairing EVER! i wish there were more stories like this though. im not much a fan of those tear jerking one-shots... or the sad songfics. those make me depressed. PEACE OWT, LURVE (:
Ai Enmaxjigoku shoujo chapter 23 . 7/21/2009
Oh my, I love this! I absolutely love this story... I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the good work and I hope you update soon!
Radwimp chapter 23 . 4/3/2009
WIN.

Love, and win, and cookies, and maybe some internets for you.

I know it probably is to much for me to ask, but can you please, PLEASE continue this?
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 23 . 12/16/2008
Heya, this is good. Stupid Zelda... you really need to do another chapter. I want to know what Sheik does when Link comes back.

~ Umbrae
Account Exanimated chapter 23 . 9/4/2008
Wow. Aside from angst stories, this is one of the most dramatic I've read so far (in the Zelda category). reminds me of Inuyasha romance fanfics _ But so far this was a great fic. Hopefully more chapters in the near future? Sheik will be happy :3 Serves selfish Zelda right xD Please don't discontinue this story! It's great :)
Sachiko V chapter 23 . 8/19/2008
I think that was absolutely one of the sweetest and emotional Shink fics ever! I love your Sheik very much. Masculine and mischievous. And your Link is extremely adorable and hotheaded. You scared me a bit toward the end, but I'm glad Link turned it down. I commend how it was quite faithful to the events in OoT. Great job!
Sir Shirkin chapter 23 . 8/29/2007
3 TOo bad it's over. I had fun reading it . Please make another chapter? It just kills me that it ended there. Please?
Sir Shirkin chapter 13 . 8/29/2007
Aw. Sheik and Link are soo meant for each other 3

Can't wait to read the rest
Raven the Joker chapter 23 . 8/12/2007
OMGZ you updated! I thought you were dead and stopped continuing this story!

Great chapter! Is there going to be the 24th chapter?

Anyway, keep up the great work!

Peace.
Celestial chapter 23 . 8/11/2007
That was a lovely story, thankyou for writing it. I hope you consider writing another.
TheFireSage chapter 23 . 8/11/2007
i love this story! it's so good...is this the end? i hope not. plz update soon!
Spiritual Stone chapter 23 . 8/9/2007
Aw... That was so sweet! I loved it. I really liked the emotions you pulled into Link's mind in this chapter. Real cool. And I love your Malon too.
FlamingDoritos chapter 23 . 8/9/2007
It. Is. So. AWESOME! YAY! Great chappie, my dear! GO LINK!