Reviews for Lost Perspective 3 : REPERCUSSIONS
Accioscroll chapter 5 . 1/2
I'm thoroughly enjoying these!
Can't stop!
Saissa chapter 8 . 1/24/2016
cant read any more, waaaay too much angst - especially Hermione and Ron - those two are nothing but jealous pricks - I would NEVER call them friends
Saissa chapter 4 . 1/24/2016
Bubblegum? That pink stuff was bubblegum?

ROTFLMAO

That is wicked and a perfect punishment for Rons verbal diarrhea
Saissa chapter 2 . 1/24/2016
well at least the pink snoke seems to have deleted the Star trek vocabulary from Rons verbal diarrhea - which is good news!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
This chapter is apsolutly hilarious. You had me in tears!
Dream Painter chapter 15 . 10/7/2010
Bravo! I like French-speaking Snape! Probably because he shows up when the man allows his ruddy mask to slip a bit.

Wonderfully done, once again. I like. Bravo!
Dream Painter chapter 14 . 10/7/2010
Aw... Poor Sev! Ack - I must hurry to the next chapter. I NEED to know what happens next, and what the message is, and if Harry's alright!
Dream Painter chapter 13 . 10/7/2010
Oh, yeah. I'd forgotten about the poems. I might have eventually pieced it together... maybe. (With me, you can't be too certain)

Okay. So, Luna can be absolutely terrifying sometimes. Can't help but wonder if Harry is actually going to go through with this plan of her... and if it will actually work. If he gets the chance to try it.

Good chapter.
Dream Painter chapter 12 . 10/6/2010
Thought it might have been Lily. Ack, but what did she mean by that?

Excellent chapter, as always. Nicely writ.
Dream Painter chapter 11 . 10/6/2010
I always picture Draco as being severely misguided. Firmly in the gray area of the whole good/bad thing.

Oh, I hope Snape doesn't end up in Azkaban.

Great chapter.
Dream Painter chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
You and your cliffhangers! There are far more... gah!, if you will, when one is on the receiving end! Particularly since I presently don't have sufficient time to start in on the next chapter!

Looks like everything's gone to pot in a very short time. I don't think Snape's the one who poisoned the Dursleys, though. Oh, I'd say he has plenty of motive to do so, and certainly more than adequate means, but I don't think he'd do that - not if there was any chance he'd get caught, anyway.

Can't wait to find out what happens next. This may well be the longest work day, ever.
Dream Painter chapter 9 . 10/6/2010
Aw, poor Severus. Poor Harry, too, but I really feel for Severus. To find out that Harry had walked into such a dangerous situation...

Brilliantly written.
Dream Painter chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
OMG! I love the Runespoor! Particularly this bit:

"Good grief! It speaks! Code Red, everybody!" Szam ordered.

"Have we been introduced?" queried Nak.

"S-serendipitouss! Oooh, sling me in a sack and call me Susan!"

LOL!

Would seem I've finally about gotten to the part I've been wondering about since I noticed Harry was injured. I wanna lean towards the 'not guilty' on Snape's part, but I like to believe the best of characters I like. I mean, the man's got a temper, but I am loathe to believe he'd take it that far...

No. No, I don't believe it was him. Something else befell Harry. Nothing else tracks right.
Dream Painter chapter 7 . 10/6/2010
Hmm... sounds like a dangerous question to me. It's the people you suspect are crazy that you gotta look out for, because either, A) they really are crazy, or B) they're probably very scary people, in one way or another.

I wondered if the therapist would actually end up coming back. LOL I doubt if he'll ever be returning to work. Harry broke him. And if patient confidentiality doesn't keep Lardon quiet, I sure the fact that probably no one would believe him anyway will.

I'm interested to see where this discussion with Luna leads...
Dream Painter chapter 6 . 10/6/2010
OMG! That poor therapist is going to be scarred for the rest of his life! Such a hoot - particularly since everything Harry said is, by and large, truthful. There are just some things all those years of school can't prepare you for...

Loved your take on Luna. I find her greatly underestimated - I hardly believe she is truly even half as 'loony' as everyone takes her for.

Brilliant chapter. Looking forward to the next.