Reviews for Andromeda Noir
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
Interesting tag... I can see Rommie being a little extreme if she has her behavioral restraints removed, but coming up with ways to kill/keep everyone under her power! Well, she IS a warship...

I can't quite see Beka playing with subordinates when she's already involved with Rhade AND Rommie, though. That's about the only part that jars with what I'd expect, even in this AU. Other than that, I enjoyed this piece.

Also... I realize that you have a comment regarding this on your bio, but... I enjoy your stories, but am occasionally thrown off by errors- a homonym or a mistyped word, usually. I was wondering if you would want a beta-reader for your Andromeda fic. I'm willing to volunteer, if you want; email me if you're interested. And keep writing!
Tinkering chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
This...was the weirdest thing i've read so far in my life since I watch the show and know Rommie is...like the opposite extreme of this. But err...I applaude your imagination.
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
In a word: wierd. However, in other words: amusing, interesting, fascinating...

I think it's interesting look at the "dark side," I guess you could say, of Rommie. The fact that it's conversation only adds something, I think. This is really good.
Hope for Love chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
I just found this story recently and I loved it. It was very nice.