Reviews for Goodies
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
LOL at koganei rapping.
mikaro chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
very typical of Tokiya to not easily admit things that shows emotions,hahaha! very very 'sweet' boyfriend he is ne? XD nice! very nice!
inustorm chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
wow lol had me there! lol
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
nice!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
so you changed you name. now wonder. why haven't i read this before? hehe, fuuko's lucky that that is the only reaction she'd illicited from toki. otherwise he'd be slicing evry male in the auditorium!
hemery chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Hahaha... that was down right funny! Good job, good job...
Gemstoneslackluster chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
I liked it! Hooray for MikagamixKirisawa!
yanagi-chyan chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
*squeals* Are you sure you're not my long-lost twin sister? I love my goodies and if you haven't written this fic, i would have in the future! Love it, love it! Ganbatte, keep up the good work!
JadOo chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
It's quite amusing actually. Especially the last bit. Didn't really enjoy the weird innuendos...but that's just me. You caught the two of them in character too. Nicely done.
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
awsome! someone was actually able to keep Mikagami almost completely in character in a romance fic! though i wonder how they actually started going out in this one, with his character and attitude and all... *hint*morestuff*hint*
lime chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
yey! that was nice! hope you right another tofuu soon! you've got one tofuu addict in here! _
xaArzie chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
It's really funny. got more like it?
palupa chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
hahaha! that was really so nice and funny! i loved it! please keep up the good work! and write more fics! )